Wetlook-Online

Message # 40667

Subject: Hello Lack of Updates

Date: Wed 01/07/09 10:40:11 GMT

Name: Clive McGrory gb

Email: clive_uk_00@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
May I ask the peole in charge of both Wetlook POV and WAM Voyeur when their sites will be updated.  I especially like WAM Voyeur, or at least some of the wet stuff, but despite the trailers ad the written word, there hasn't been an update for ages.  Similarly with Wetlook POV.  I am quite interested in this site although I have not yet bought any of their downloads.  However, i do keep going back to see what else is new.  Unfortunately, it appears that the last update was in April and I have not seen anyhting new since.  If a site promises an update on the 1st of the month why can we not see that update.  If a site promises updates very soon and even asks for suggestions for future updates, why can that site not honour what it says?  I am not a subscriber to a ny site at the moment and prefer to select individual clips as the fancy takes me. However, these two sites could really take a leaf out of EuroWam's network as updates on all their sites are regular and their is always something to have a look at, if not purchase, (I have to admit that this netwwork is my current favourite as it providses a lot of the type of things I like, although this is just a personal thing).  If sites want to capture a share of the market, surely they should be offering their prospective customers a bit more than a catalogue which, I'm afraid, soon becomes stale.  I have purchased what I want from WAM Voyeur and was interested in doing the same from Wetlook POV should the right clip come along.  A real shame as these two sites showed such great promise when they opened.  I wonder if anyone else agrees with this or if not, could perhaps explain what is going on.  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]