WetlookPro

Message # 40501

Subject: Hello I got caught in the rain today

Date: Tue 16/06/09 18:01:34 GMT

Name: Poliut us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yep, I caught caught in the rain, and this was the first time this happened to me after knowing about this interest we all have.

Let's just say it was... different... from other times I was caught, where I would often run under some sort of cover and hope to remain dry, if I wasn't already. This time I actually let myself just get totally soaked in the rain. It wasn't quite the "shampoo shower" (where it rains so hard you could put shampoo in your hair and the rain would wash it off), but it was a pretty good downpour, and the best part was the fact that there was no thunder or lightning (or worse!). It was quite fun walking around in a soaked clothes and having the rain stream down my face. The weird part was how excited I was - I felt much the same as if an important football game was only hours away and I was getting my head in the game. It was fun, I was fired up, and it was my first semi-intentional time getting wet.

Was it what I thought it would be, considering I've written about it in a fictional sense? Sort of, but again, the imagination only goes so far. Actualization travels where the imagination cannot go.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]