WetlookPro

Message # 40499.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: 16 and fully clothed, it's OK with forum rules

Date: Tue 16/06/09 16:35:15 GMT

Name: Mahoney eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well, I'm only 24 and Miley looks old for 16, so she doesn't really evoke any early memories in me, but I guess my wetlook teens where quite good. I was a bit lucky to grow up in a country, that may have a very conservative and Catholic image, but also an age of consent at 15 and one where Christian magazines are generally not read by anyone below 60 unless he's an aspiring priest or skinhead*, but I do agree with the fact that wetlook helps you get a date just as well as trainspotting or birdwatching ;). BTW girls grow up waaaay faster in their teen years, so I wonder how much "older" they really are at 16 then guys. The gap seems really large, guys still "playing" and girls acting all adult-like...

* - this may need clarification as it's different in most of Europe and the US - in PL skinhead/nationalist/neo-nazi types are not against the church and church-related media is sadly really the one and only type of media that's very right wing and often anty semitic. So Polish notorious "Radio Maryja" and related media prefer to search for "Jews" in the government then to teach about dating :/.

In reply to Message (40499.2.1) Hello Re: 16 and fully clothed, it's OK with forum rules

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Tue 16/06/09 15:57:12 GMT

Growing up, I remember reading in a Christian church magazine for the youth that it was improper to "steady date" -- (did we have a term for that in Britain? it was a US magazine, you know, stress on the first syllable) -- before you reached age 16. I forget how old I was, but the remarks felt cruel and punishing -- effectively no girlfriend before 16? That's decades away yet! (Granted, I got my first white hair at 10.) How could I ever hold out that long?! Would I still be alive then?

I've not reached 30 yet (except surpassing it with the subtle but steady increase of white hairs) and now 16 seems so young, so fragile. Moreover, I seriously can't imagine being able to sustain a relationship of any kind at that age. Hell, I wasn't ready at 18, 21, not sure I'm ready now yet either, but as computer nerds never get dates, it's become academic now.

Yet, I was a lot more innocent then -- I hadn't even realised that wetlook existed outside of my warped mind, not until I was 18 or so when I went to university and got to grips with the new fangled intarweb. (Disturbingly, as a computer science undergraduate it took me a long time to recognise the difference between the World Wide Web (HTML+HTTP) and the Internet (TCP/IP and lots of tubes), even though the difference seems dazzlingly obvious now.) Since then, wetlook has become a terrible infliction and obsession ;) Has the same anti-girl effect as loving computers and trains.

Yeah, I know, still need to mend that InterWet USA set. Remind me if I ever leave the office on time.

In reply to Message (40499.2) Hello 16 and fully clothed, it's OK with forum rules [nt]

By Mahoney - eu Tue 16/06/09 15:09:14 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (40499) Hello Miley Cyrus

By Nick - gb Tue 16/06/09 13:29:41 GMT

Im not sure if shes underage?

Not sure if that works ^, so ill post here:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00825/Miley_Cyrus_825987a.jpg

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00825/Miley_Cyrus_825989a.jpg

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00825/Miley_Cyrus_825988a.jpg

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.044 seconds to generate ]