minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 09:51:11 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 39901.3

Subject: Hello Re: Enjoying both wetlook and nudity...

Date: Mon 27/04/09 19:35:06 GMT

Name: wetimer uu

Email: isthisobscureenough@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Like you, I can enjoy the female form both naked, and enshrined in wet clothes. Its hard to say which I prefer, as I think of both experiences differently. It's a bit like saying which do you prefer, steak and chips or a gooey chocolate cake? Well, I go nuts about both of them!

I should add that i am speaking strictly from the point of view of handling the question in isolation. I am not going to go into whether I would prefer a naked girl in an outdoor fountain in a crowd, or a soaked babe in my bedroom. Once you add context, that's a whole other conversation!

I have only been to a strip club a few times, generally as part of a group, and I have found the experience to be generally disappointing. Whilst the girls are always stunning, the whole thing is so fake, and I find it hard to lose myself into the fantasy. That said, one of the best moments of my life, was during one of these visits, when the club in question did indeed have a hottub, just as you describe, and I did actually ask the girl I fancied to perform a dance for me, clothed, in the hottub! She had to get permission from someone first, for some reason, and she was quite nervous about it, but she got really into it, if you see what I mean, and I think she really enjoyed it in the end! That was in a foreign country, as it happens, and I haven't been back since. I wrote about that experience at quite some length on one of the other forums at the time. Its still up there if you want to check it out.

Incidentally, whereabouts are you? Are these clubs in my neck of the woods by any chance?

In reply to Message (39901) Question Enjoying both wetlook and nudity...

By One Angry Dwarf - us Sun 26/04/09 21:20:34 GMT

Just curious regarding others' opinions...do you find it possible to reconcile the two?

For example, I admit that I do tend to frequent "gentleman's clubs" and the like, and enjoy the sight of a beautiful naked woman as much as the next so-called "normal" guy...yet at the same time, I find wet clothes very appealing, partly for the way the clothes cling to the body, accentuating the form and partly for the attitude it shows...that a girl is a little daring, a little crazy, not really caring much about what others will think if they get their clothes wet.  I suppose being willing to take one's clothes off for strangers fits into the same category, though...(as an aside, a couple of strip clubs not too far from here actually have hot tubs that one can take a lady into...never tried it, but I have thought of paying a dancer extra to enter the tub with her clothes on and then take them off...would be quite erotic, to me at least.)

Any others feel at all the same, or do you take a strictly "no nude" stance?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]