minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 09:20:14 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 39722.1.1.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Ah btw who created this idiotic law this year?

Date: Mon 13/04/09 21:22:29 GMT

Name: Mahoney eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I have no idea if it's a new law. In Warsaw media said that people don't like the "hooligan" version of the tradition and that the police and municipal police will fine 500 PLN. I think it's just an existing law used, I don't know disturbing the peace or something maybe. Anyway I don't know if it's the law or just people got tired of the tradition. Anyway here in Warsaw activity was limited to some parts of old Praga and the Old Town. Most good wetlook on Easter Monday is private anyway, among family and friends. We can't see that live but it does come up on photo sites and other portals. Watching grono is a good bet for a few days. I've already found some nice pics (no links, grono can't be viewed by non-members). And TVP1 news showed a really good though brief footage of two girls being thrown in a fountain in Wroc&#322;aw. It seamed to be much hoter there, in Warsaw it wasn't too hot... and most fountains are still off :(

Anyway, if you think it has to do something with the ruling party, if it's a local law in Warsaw or a statewide one, the party is the same...

In reply to Message (39722.1.1.2) Hello Ah btw who created this idiotic law this year?

By Dave Vandersloot - pl Mon 13/04/09 20:58:48 GMT

Let me know whom to vote against next time !!!
In reply to Message (39722.1.1) Hello idiotic law, again poland shows paranoia [nt]

By Dave Vandersloot - pl Mon 13/04/09 19:26:47 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (39722.1) Hello Almost nothing in Warsaw...

By Mahoney - eu Mon 13/04/09 18:42:19 GMT

100+ euro fines for throwing water at people in cities did the trick... :/
In reply to Message (39722) Hello Poland Easter Sprinklings, or lack of it??

By Dave Vandersloot - pl Mon 13/04/09 16:55:49 GMT

Was that so poor all over da country, or just in Poznan? I've seen just one girl properly wet

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]