WetlookPro

Message # 39484.2

Subject: Hello Re: 3 New Sets

Date: Tue 24/03/09 00:18:07 GMT

Name: Poliut us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

What sizes do they come in? A lot of those pics would make great desktop backgrounds.

"As always...when there is so many great photographers and videographers out there...we do appreciate your kind words and support.... "

"Wow those are nice pics!" - there [sm43]. In all seriousness, though, they are beautiful photos. In many cases they're very calming and relaxing - especially the series of pics on the beach with the sunset(rise?). Not to mention that you can't go wrong with HD!

I'll admit - I'm a bit hesitant when it comes to praise and support, as there are probably tens if not hundreds who provide the "two word feedback," and I generally think (my perceptions may be right or wrong) that comments like that get a brief glance before moving on, if seen at all. When I do see something, I try to provide something a little more than the two word feedback - be it good or bad - and I try to keep it genuine, something I think displays itself when I go into detail.

Anyway, enough of my philosophical ramble... Keep up (and keep improving) the great work!

In reply to Message (39484) Peace Man 3 New Sets

By EdR - us Mon 23/03/09 20:39:19 GMT

We have 3 new sets up and ready....

2 are red in red dresses...and one white cotton dress at the beach...

As always...when there is so many great photographers and videographers out there...we do appreciate your kind words and support....

www.asplashofglamour.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]