MyWetloook

Message # 39040.1

Subject: Hello Re: nightgowns

Date: Fri 13/02/09 14:53:28 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI...EuroWAM TEAM and I produced a whole series of wetlook nightgown/night dress scenes for the Wetlook Romania site in 2004, but we did not use flannel...cos personally I do not think that flannel fabric meets the 4 litmus test criteria that qualifiies as a good wetlook fabric...i.e. my golden rule for wetlook is....the fabric must do at least one of these things...either

1) Cling to the body

2) Go see thru

3) change color

4) go shiny.

IMHO....any fabric that does one of those things...will produce a good wetlook scene. And any Fabric that does 2 or 3 of those things...will produce an "ace" wetlook scene....

And Flannel does NONE of those scenes...it is merely like a "towel". FYI....we did all our wetlook nightgown or nightdress scenes with our models in the pool wearing silk, satin or nylon nightgowns....cos those fabrics work the best when in water.

But hey...what do I know....it might be fun for you to try....i.e. shoot one girl in the pool wearing a flannel nightgown...and one in a satin nightgown...and then post those 2 clips to Youtube...and see which clip gets the most views.

Even if the flannel nightgown thing does not work well....you will still have a lot of fun with the experiment.

MK

In reply to Message (39040) Hello nightgowns

By dennis - wuhryn@telus.net ca Fri 13/02/09 06:19:14 GMT

is there any women in the world that would get wet or messy in a flannel nightgown or ps.i like to know ,if you do not have one i will send to you.i would like pics or vids of this.i also like wet dresses or skirts, but nightgowns would be the best.please give me an email soon. dennis . wuhryn@telus.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]