Wetlook-Online

Message # 39019

Subject: Hello No Subject

Date: Wed 11/02/09 03:47:23 GMT

Name: Poliut us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
After my first wetlook story (38928), I'm ready to try another one. Hopefully it'll be better than the first. It'll be a bit different than the one before, I know that.

Mireille Gareau was where she considered to be "home" - the natatorium. The 25 year-old won numerous medals for diving throughout her life - including a few Olympic Gold Medals. Of course, now there were now cheering crowds, no flashing cameras, no eager reporters, and no recognition. Practice or performance, private or public, it was all the same to her: Climb up a ladder, walk on a board, dive, swim, climb another ladder, and prepare for a repeat of the sequence. She dropped her bag by the wall. She was wearing her Team France tracksuit, and a brand new pair of Reebok tennis shoes. Following a quick stretch, she climbed the ladder to the diving board. She wasn't going to bother changing into her swimsuit - she hardly ever did when she was alone. Once she was at the base of the board, she took a deep breath and calmly marched toward opposite end of the board, stopping at the point where the tips of her shoes were even with the edge. She took her bounce and then her dive.

Gareau curled up into a tight ball, flipping frontwards before she straightened out before entry into the water far down below. The black-haired beauty entered just like she wanted, arms first, then the head, then the rest of the body. Within seconds she could feel the water fill the inside space between her clothes as well as her shoes, as the momentum carried her deeper into the pool. She wasn't wearing much that was absorbing water - there were maybe a few components in her shoes that could, but that was about it. The tracksuit didn't absorb much water at all, and she wasn't wearing any socks, T-Shirts or underwear. Once the momentum stopped, she began to resurface, with the thoughts of the dive already on her mind. It wasn't perfect, but it would have been a strong opening dive in a competition. Once she resurfaced, she brushed the long hair away from her face and proceeded to paddle towards the ladder. As she climbed out, she felt the water run down her skin and saw the water run down her outfit. She decided to stand at the top rung of the ladder, with only her shoes and the tip of her pants still submerged until the dripping ceased to a minimum. She actually enjoyed those moments, as it allowed her to slow down and enjoy something simple, instead of reflecting about the last dive or preparing for the next one. Once the dripping stopped, she climbed out and prepared for the next dive.

It was the same routine as before - climb up, deep breath, march to the edge, bounce, and dive. She timed it perfectly - she was going to get great height and great hangtime, even with the additional weight. This time it was a swan dive, executed to perfection. Or rather, it would have earned perfect scores across the board - she hardly considered anything to be "perfect," as it could always be better. And once again, as she entered the water, she could feel the water fill every bit of the inside space between her clothes. It was a feeling that swimsuits couldn't give, and it made the experience that much more enjoyable. She wanted to enjoy the feeling a bit more, so this time she spent a little more time in the pool, heading to the ladder a lot more slowly than before. When she reached to the ladder, she climbed out much like she did before, stopping to enjoy the water run off of her.

And again, it was off to another dive. Only this time, when she marched to the edge, she stopped, turned around and set her heels even to the edge. She took her bounce and her dive, this time spinning and twisting throughout the air until she positioned herself into her desired form to enter the water into. It was another great dive rewarded with the feeling of the water inside her clothes once again. She surfaced once again and proceeded to the ladder like before. When she exited this time, she walked toward her bag that she set down earlier. Now was a good time as any for a quick water break. She opened a bottle of water and drank a bit out of it. When she was done, she unzipped her jacket a little bit and poured the remaining amount on her bare breasts. The rush of the cold drinking water gave her a noticeable sensation. The sensation carried along with the water as it mingled along inside her drenched outfit. She felt it trickle all the way down to her heels, and she could feel it spread around the soles of her feet as it moved around inside her shoes. She proceeded to walk around the pool area until the feeling was barely noticeable. At that moment, Gareau sat down at the edge of the pool and let her feet and lower legs dangle inside. She periodically kicked the water around, but it wasn't with much frequency, and it wasn't for very long, as she eventually prepared herself for another dive.

Like I said, a bit different from the first. I could have gone on, but it was starting to get a little repetitive (verbally, maybe visually it isn't as bad), and diving isn't a subject I know that much about - probably something evident to someone who knows the subject very well. I wanted to do this type of scene, as I haven't seen too many film directors/producers try such a scene. I have two other ideas for scenes, but I don't know if the timing is right for them just yet.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]