MyWetloook

Message # 38403.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Greek Mann O Mann pool dunking scenes

Date: Thu 25/12/08 14:04:23 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Also, all the clips you saved and sent to me were very low quality and tiny size (320x240) and they did not have sound. At least I was able to capture most of those shows at full screen size with full sound....but the curious thing is...when they repeated the show last year on Antenna Gold, they never aired ALL of the shows...they only aired a few of them...because some of the scenes you had in your mini sized clips, I could not capture again, because they did not re-air those shows.

FYI....the ratio all-men shows to all-female shows....was about 10 to 1....i.e. for every 10 shows...9 of them were will men only in the pool, and only 1 was with females....i.e. I taped about 40 shows, and only 4 of the shows I saw were dedicated to females being pushed in the pool.....

...but I guess we should be thankful that at least they had 4 all-female shows in Greece....cos when they did that same show in Germany and the UK versions, all 100% of their shows were all-male...and they did not have any female oriented shows in either Germany or the UK.

I guess thats par for the course.....i.e. you are lucky if 10% of the shows feature decent female wetlook. This is the same statistic for that moronic gameshow called "Hole in the Wall" (aka Human Tretris)....i.e. that show has been done in 40 countries now....and out of 40 countries....only 2 of them have had the contestants wearing nice clothes for the pool games (i.e. Taiwan and Italy)....and only 1 country (Germany) has had a nice scene where the female hostess for the show went in the pool in her dress.

Lets hope that 2009 will bring us some "new" shows featuring wetlook games in a better way.

MK

In reply to Message (38403.2) Hello Re: Greek Mann O Mann pool dunking scenes

By Paul Rain Fan - roumpini@netscape.net gr Wed 24/12/08 23:00:28 GMT

What do you remind me now, how stupid that I lost the better quality scenes from this game show, I searched old hard discs everything, but no luck Confused
In reply to Message (38403) Film/AVI Greek Mann O Mann pool dunking scenes

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Tue 23/12/08 16:54:58 GMT

OK...as per the request made at

http://forum.minxmovies.com/showc.cgi?38393.1

Some scenes from the 1996 Greek TV series of Mann O Mann show are posted to my Youtube Channel.

enjoy

MK

http://www.wamtec.com/freevids/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.153 seconds to generate ]