WetlookPro

Message # 38261.1.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Here We Go Again!

Date: Sat 13/12/08 17:44:06 GMT

Name: wetshirt uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online

Well said Sun BoyFun  -  VERY well said mate.  As I'm sure you know, I support you and your efforts on here.

You DO seem to have a really great time getting wet, which is what it is all about!!!

In reply to Message (38261.1.2) Lookout Here We Go Again!

By Sunboyfun - sunboyfun@creativewetlook.com us Sat 13/12/08 00:15:13 GMT

Sigh, Steve.Your little tirade simply makes you stand out in bold relief as a very narrow-minded individual. The very use of the "dude" cliche just reinforces my point. Yes, I am quite aware of the majority of postings and interests revolving around women and H20. I love it as well. I also think my "Crap" pics might be enjoyed by some people on here, free of charge as always. You obviously have visited Wacky Wet yourself, which many view as a gay male majority wetlook site. That makes your alpha-male condemnation even more puzzling. Before you cast me as any sort of homophobe, I will save you the trouble. I lean towards either side of the fence, and enjoy both female and male wetlook creations, concepts and works of art. Until this site strictly lets it be known that the dreaded "Male" picts are to be banished, there just may be a few of us who don't mind taking a peek. I clearly labeled the subject text as "MALE", and even thought of using the skull and crossbones or "Warning" icons, but decided that may confuse people with spam, etc. Once again I am sorry if your virgin eyes were tortured after you  "accidentally" clicked on my link. I know the inner guilt must have welled up inside so much that your very dude-dome felt threatened. This reminds me of a petty version of the "He-Man Women-Haters Club" only in reverse! I ask our fellow wetlook fans on this site to voice your opinions. Are you really THAT offended by the offer of a male wetlook link? I know Steve was most likely forced by some strange energy field to click the link but I am sure his is a unique circumstance.

I humbly await your replies.

Sunboyfun.

In reply to Message (38261.1) On Drugs Re: Creativewetlook Gallery #26 Has Begun (MALE)

By Steve - ca Fri 12/12/08 06:30:21 GMT

Dude,have you not found out that this is pretty much 100% female wetlook.Go post that crap on WACKY WET!!!-Steve
In reply to Message (38261) Pictures Creativewetlook Gallery #26 Has Begun (MALE)

By Sunboyfun - sunboyfun@creativewetlook.com us Thu 11/12/08 01:25:52 GMT

Hello one and all. If you have clicked this far, you are hopefully not shocked to see male content yet again. Brave souls, we hope you enjoy the start of Gallery #26 at http://creativewetlook.com

This gallery will feature 20 photos instead of 12, and will be updated daily until complete. Thanks for your continued visits and as always, this is a free site!

Sunboyfun/Coolwetdude.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.049 seconds to generate ]