Wetlook-Online

Message # 36915.1

Subject: Happy Re: the wet mature lady at slipway for aquoboots

Date: Thu 21/08/08 23:46:00 GMT

Name: aquaboots us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks for the reply, Wetman. I consider 50s to be "mature" also. I've seen where some people on the forums consider 30+ to be "older" or "mature." I just turned 41--what does that make me in their eyes, then?

You're doubly lucky. Just seeing her in those boots would have been a thrill for me, especially since she was apparently wearing them in fairly warm weather (always great to see). You also got to see them get wet! From your description of them, it's no wonder her partner was keen to help her with them (he's the luckiest guy in this story).

Wish I did have a wet boot story for you. I did get to photograph a coworker in her green cowboy boots, and another time I managed to compliment a store clerk on her black leather riding boots (which she was wearing in the middle of July!). But sadly, nothing wet. Depressed However, I was able to sponsor a couple pairs of boots for Jennifer of JeTWetFun, both of which she did her usual fantastic job of soaking (one pair three times so far! :)  Thanks, Jennifer!) But to see them in person would be a dream come true.

Good luck making contact with them. It would be great if they had some stories to share, either relating them to you, or better yet, if you could turn them on to this forum. I'd ease into it, first saying you saw how they helped with the boat, then seeing how they react before plunging into her wet boots (so to speak, LOL). Let us know what happens, okay?

In reply to Message (36915) Hello the wet mature lady at slipway for aquoboots

By wetman - uu Thu 21/08/08 15:11:29 GMT

When I said mature she was about 50s I reckon but one of those well preserved ones.I love seeing ladies 50 plus in shorter skirts and if boots as well then wow.Her top was a black or dark blue sweater tucked neatly into that tight gey skirt and was wet to the waist but her top did seem to remain dry but certainly was wet around the bottom.Her boots were full knee height,not those that are just below the knee and nice close fitting side zip type as I noticed the zips when she came out.Both her and her partner left a wet trail on the concrete as they walked away,as I mentioned her boots were just squelching perfectly as I was now close by,I just had to see in detail!I have seen their car about localy as it is a distinctive restored morris 1000 so I am very tempted if I see them to bring up the subject with them after showing interest in their little car.Does anyone else have any good wet boot storys as that for me made it so special,the wet skirt was an extra bonus.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.048 seconds to generate ]