minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 07:25:01 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 34451.2

Subject: Hello Re: even at half-price, no sales at all!

Date: Thu 28/02/08 05:38:57 GMT

Name: Rob uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Have you ever thought about the fact that there may also be some other reasons? I am and have been a paying (yes, paying!) member of many sites (some of which already don't exist anymore) and have bought several video tapes and DVDs, spending hundreds of dollars during the last couple of years. So - just to make this clear right at the beginning - I'm not one of those bad, stupid freeloaders.

Ok.. I'm sorry and I know we're supposed to only post postitive critics here, but hey - you've asked for it. When looking at your site, there are two main reasons why I wouldn't join:

First - lack of preview. What does one get from joining? About everything I can see in the free galleries are *very* old pics which have been floating around the web for ages and which everyone who's been into this for a couple of years should've already seen a couple of times by now. There are also a couple of (very) low quality screenshots from some videos.

So, wannabe-members actually get no idea of what they can expect when giving you their hard earned money. Which kind of "exclusive" pictures does one get? How good will the quality be - in the age of high speed broadband access and large high-res monitors, this becomes more and more important.

Secondly - the design of your site looks a bit "retro", just like back in the old days. This doesn't neccessarily have to be bad, but it does not look very professional either.

The problem is: with *so* many members sites around these days, covering about every subject you'd ever try to imagine, you just have to offer something special to attract new members.Talking about marketing, about presentation, about getting attention. Why should I join your site and not one of the others? Just take a look at other sites, even the smaller ones. And with sites like webshots and flickr around, everyone can get hundreds and thousands of - mostly crappy, but at least high-res - pics for free.

Unfortunately it's just not as simple as it used to be back in the old days, when there were only a couple of wetlook producers around and you had to be glad to get some new material at all.

In reply to Message (34451) Angry even at half-price, no sales at all!

By John - us Thu 28/02/08 03:27:20 GMT

I've been offering memberships and other items this week at half price and there have been no sales.  None, nada, nothing.   In fact, the site never makes money so I'm thinking of shutting it down.   Why should I pay for hosting when people just want to freeload?   By the way, the domain name will not be for sale.   But when current memberships expire I'm not going to continue paying for the site when nobody buys anything.

People bitch about the lack of new material but the reason for that is simple: no money to produce new material.    So it's FUCK YOU to the freeloaders.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.053 seconds to generate ]