MyWetloook

Message # 33701.2

Subject: Hello Re: An overlooked observation

Date: Tue 15/01/08 03:41:00 GMT

Name: MG ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
 No need to make ourselves out to be some sort of unique cult of some sort. Pics of wet models are frequent and popular because promoters have found that the majoritie of people find them sexy. Very simple really. But many of us cannot seem to accept that wetlook is  popular or at least interesting with nearly everyone. The many years this forum and others have been on the net I have never read where anyone actually posted that we were weird.Certainly the forums have been discovered by many. So they must have found it interesting and probably associated it with their own feelings to a certain degree. I seriously doubt if there is anyone on this earth that has never swam with their clothes on.. just because they felt like it, at some time or another.  

Models often pose in sexy wet clothes because of appeal. In other words they are thought to be sexier wet than dry.

Don't take a rocket scientist does it.

In reply to Message (33701) Hello An overlooked observation

By Sopping - katakai1@verizon.net us Mon 14/01/08 14:29:13 GMT

In all the learned (and generally true) observations taking place in assessing the wetlook genre, a few postings down, there is a major element that is being overlooked. That is the sexy element of wetlook, as presented by numerous agents, promoters, professional photographers etc. Let's just touch on Celebrities. Most good-looking gals have one or two "wet" sequences in their portfolios. Not just celebs, models as well. Why? Because it is recognized that "Soaked is sexy." And I do not just refer to show-thrus on dresses and T-shirts! Happily for us, there are many many photos of lovely females cavorting the the sea or pool, in all sorts of non-swimsuit outfits. There is something that is delightfully carefree and casual, and I do not mean in "casual" outfits, that inspires publicity agents into getting their beautiful clients drenched for the photographer. Not just celebrities

I have a hard time corelating such wet poses into vehicles for male turn-on as discussed below.

I could go on with the examples of gals getting wet in fountains on a hot day, or jumping into pools at parties. This is not being done to gratify your, or my, fetiishes.

S:   

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]