WetlookPro

Message # 32726.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Mann o Mann GREEK version

Date: Mon 19/11/07 21:51:53 GMT

Name: MK us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

They were formally dressed all the time. Most the girls were wearing dresses or skirts with pantyhose and heels or boots. Some of the girls wore pantsuits etc.

Everything was formalwear all the time. Sorry jeans fans...they never wore casual clothing or jeans on this show. They were nicely dressed all the time...just like the Distraction and Ciao Darwin shows currently airing each week in Italy.

In reply to Message (32726.1.1) Hello Re: Mann o Mann GREEK version

By Matthias - de Mon 19/11/07 20:37:19 GMT

And what was the girls wearing?
In reply to Message (32726.1) Hello Re: Mann o Mann GREEK version

By MK - us Mon 19/11/07 03:33:39 GMT

Yes....it was airing every day for the past 2 months on Greek TV...and they just finished airing the final episode last week.

FYI...I taped all the shows. They were about 40 x 1hr shows in all, but only 4 of the shows were with females getting pushed into the pool. 36 of the shows were with girls pushing the guys into the pool....but they did do 4 special shows where the roles were reversed, and the girls got pushed into the pool on those 4 shows.

Anyway...the good news is....I saved all 4 of those complete shows on DVD disks, and when I get time, I will create clips from all the scenes on each show. There were 4-5 rounds of girls getting pushed into the pool on each show, so that will mean I need to make around 16-20 clips etc.

The bad news is - I have no time to do this editing work right now. I have about 6 weeks of editing work to edit the 60+ new wetlook scenes I was shooting with Tracie and her models last week, and I have 6 of my websites that are in need of updating, so I doubt I can get to editing these clips before January.

I will make the clips asap in early 2008.

MK

In reply to Message (32726) Hello Man o Man mk

By Tom - ca Mon 19/11/07 00:54:56 GMT

Did the greek version ever air with that special all women episode ?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]