minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 09:30:29 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 32222.1

Subject: Hello Re: search engines for wetlook (continued)

Date: Sat 20/10/07 12:25:58 GMT

Name: Jordi ca

Email: Jordi_99_ca@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Oh yes... make sure when the google page comes up that you go to "more" and then find the video option on the next page (if you are looking for videos)
In reply to Message (32222) Info search engines for wetlook

By Jordi - Jordi_99_ca@yahoo.com ca Sat 20/10/07 12:23:23 GMT

Hi wetlook fans....

I'm not sure how many of you search for wetlook youtubes/videos, but sometimes it may take a considerable amount of time from the moment the contributor places his/her vid on the website, and when you actually are able to access that vid through the search engine of the website.

Take youtube for instance - there can be times when you use the search engine on youtube - set it for most recent vids first - and still only get those contributed in the past day or so...

I have started using google video for this process - if you use google and search for "wet" as an example - it will give you the most recent vids contributed to a number of different websites - and if you specifiy "date" as the search parameter, you will get those most recent (sometimes within minutes of being placed on the site)...

So... I hope this might help some of you that look for the most recent vids - use google!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]