minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 27/04/24 02:06:53 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 32166.1

Subject: Idea Re: Wet Clothes Chat-Up Line.

Date: Wed 17/10/07 06:32:28 GMT

Name: WetNoise gb

Email: wetnoise@googlemail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

There are some great looking girls in Coronation Street... Anyone got any ideas for wet storylines? Pulsing
In reply to Message (32166) Hello Wet Clothes Chat-Up Line.

By wetshirt - uu Tue 16/10/07 22:16:10 GMT

Did anyone see "Coronation Street" in the UK on Monday 16th October.

Sadly, no actual wet clothed girls on there, but one of the most sexy women on there (called Maria, who was in a lovely dress, as ever) was chatted up by a bloke in a pub, who said to her "Let me get you out of those wet clothes". She smiled (beautiful!) and said "but they're not wet!"  He said, "that can be arranged".

I just found that exchange sexy.  I fancy trying that line on a sexy girl myself!  You never know where it might lead . . .

Maria is a sexy girl, who always looks "wettable", if you know what I mean, by the clothes she wears. She got soaked to the skin on there a year or so ago, when her kitchen sink plumbing went wrong. Loved that scene.

She has also been involved in 'wet clothed' conversation before, when her boyfriend joked about a beer throwing incident (involving another girl, in the pub) saying to her "she looked great with her wet t-shirt look". Maria looked annoyed and said, something like "hey, it's me you should be wanting to see in a wet t-shirt".  Yes - I agree!

I get the impression, from the way she wears her clothes and the wet clothing events and conversations involving her, that she may well like being wet. Just a feeling. Also, I read an article in a paper somewhere, that "one of the current British soap girls" was being interviewed for the paper, and in answer to a question she said "I would like to get dressed in a sexy dress then have a shower before I go out, and then go clubbing wet".  It didn't say who it was - but my fantasy is that it was "Maria".  It certainly could have been!

This beautiful actress who plays Maria, is called Samia Smith.

Does anyone else find wet-clothes "chat" on things like mainstream TV, with non-wetlook people (as far as we know) sexy??

I do, even if no-one actually get's wet.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]