Wetlook-Online

Message # 31996.11

Subject: Hello Re: Hotel Pools

Date: Tue 09/10/07 01:40:40 GMT

Name: Rod and Elizabeth us

Email: historyeditorrod@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
For the most part, Elizabeth and I have never had a problem. We've found that the nicer the hotel the more accepting they are. We've been in the pool at the Ritz-Carlton in San Francisco and Laguna Niguel, the Intercontinental Los Angeles, the Peninsula Hotel in NY and several other 4 and 5 star places and never had anyone say a word. The only place, besides Las Vegas, we ever had anyone say anything was at the Park Hyatt in Chicago where a guard politely asked us to leave the pool if we didn't have swim suits.

Las Vegas is a different story. We've had lifeguards at the MGM, The Mandalay Bay, and Caesar's Palace say we couldn't swim in our clothes. At the MGM I "pushed" Elizabeth in the pool and the lifeguard was on us in a heartbeat, at the Mandalay Bay we were heading into the wave pool in jeans and t-shirts and a lifeguard stopped us before we got knee deep, and at Caesar's Palace we both jumped in and were told we'd have to get out.

However we've been in the pools at the Wynn, and the Venetian several times.

In reply to Message (31996) Hello Hotel Pools

By Mark - jtsmark@yahoo.com us Sun 07/10/07 18:59:13 GMT

I don't like business trips and fortunately I don't have to go often, but recently I discovered one advantage: swimming fully clothed in a hotel pool. I have only traveled twice since, but in both hotels nobody cared. I swam on multiple occasions for about half an hour in jeans, T-shirt and a longsleeve T-shirt. The staff was certainly aware of it, but did not say anything. Was I just lucky?

Mark

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]