MyWetloook

Message # 31624.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Link?

Date: Thu 20/09/07 16:58:57 GMT

Name: soggybottom us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Do you have a link to that page? I don't think this is it. It was several years ago when this was on. I wasn't sophisticated enough with the computer to download photos properly. Probably had dial-up connection and would have spent hours doing what I can do in five minutes now.
In reply to Message (31624.1.1) Hello Re: I agree

By Brian - uu Thu 20/09/07 15:11:27 GMT

The girl in jeans do you mean tj in wet jeans because those ar still on webshots and she is another one who seems to love to swim in her clothes.

I've got a fever and the only thing that can help me is the pics of Froggie please help guys

In reply to Message (31624.1) Pulsing I agree

By soggybottom - us Thu 20/09/07 11:49:48 GMT

I could never figure out how to save the photos until she was almost gone. Somewhere in my piles of CDs I have some of her.

There was another woman who showered in blue and white jeans. I think she was sometone's girlfriend. You never saw her face but the rest was spectacular. If I ever find any of my old CDs I'll post some kind of a link.

Come to think of it, I don't know how to post anything on here except messages.

In reply to Message (31624) Hello Froggie

By Brian - uu Thu 20/09/07 11:32:45 GMT

I asked about 500 posts ago if anyone had any pics of FROGGIE. She was a lovely well built Swiss model who swam in her clothes on a very regular basis for Monti Consult. There was some response but it was thru Rapidshare and my PC has an aversion to Rapidshare. As a result I got nothing except a single pic from a French website.

There must be someone who has some on a file somewhere who can load them up some other way ... please.

She along with Elizabeth and Zara are the best in natural wetlook but I just cannot find them wherever I try - please help.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.159 seconds to generate ]