minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 05:15:26 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 31157.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Point you in the right direction ...

Date: Tue 28/08/07 15:15:00 GMT

Name: wwwww gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wrap Party

by Jeans Rachel

A couple of years ago, when a show I was working on was finishing up, the producer announced that she was hosting a wrap party for all the crew and cast.As an editor I usually don't get invited to wrap parties but since we had edited segments for the show in the room next door to the stage I knew most of thecrew and was invited. It was announced that the party would start 4 hours after taping was finished on the last day of the show, that way everyone should beable to finish their jobs and be able to attend. On the final taping day directions were given out. After taping finished I knew I would be a little late for theparty because I had another client booked which would take me an hour longer than everyone else. When I left the studio almost everyone else had left except for a friend of mine, one of the other editors, and our scheduler. I told Patty (a scheduler) about the party and told her she should come with us. Since she was the scheduler for both my time and also for the stage where the show was shot, she knew some of the people on the show so I knew she would be welcome and I figured Rod could just be my "date" for the evening. When we arrived at the party we could tell by all the cars that most of the crew were already there and it was in full swing. It was a beautiful house on top of Mulholland drive with a view over looking all of Los Angeles. When we entered the house we were each handed a drink and I was amazed at all the people. You never really appreciate how many people it takes to put on a TV show but there had to be 75 - 100 people there. Patty, Rod, and I walked throughout the house giving ourselves a tour and noticed that there were groups of people in almost every room. As we were admiring the theater we heard a loud noise and followed it outside to see what was going on. When we got out back I was flabbergasted at the size of the yard area. Land prices in Los Angeles are fairly high, but up here on the top of the hill I knew they were high even by LA standards. The yard was terraced down a slight grade with a glass fence surrounding the entire back of the property. It had to be at least two acres with a couple of ponds, gazebos, tennis court, and a huge pool. The pool had one straight side that was designed as a lap area and the rest was free form with several curves, nooks and crannies, two spas, two waterfalls, a slide, and bridges going over narrow parts and onto two islands which would take walkers to other parts of the pool and spas. It was from the pool that all the noise was coming from and we could see several people gathered around one spot that we couldn't see from where were. As we moved around to see what was going on I saw that the executive producer and director were in the pool and several people were getting ready to throw the struggling producer into the pool. As soon as Pat hit the water there was a huge cheer from the watching crowd. Theexecutive producer looked pretty pissed about being in the pool, and having worked with him for a couple of months, I knew he had no sense of humor at all.As the executive producer was getting of the pool, Pat started giving a speech congratulating everyone for a great show and thanking them for their hardwork. After she was done, Rhonda the director, made a short speech also and they waded out of the pool. So much for the fun I thought. Since the show had been a summer replacement, it was August and still at 8pm it felt like it was still in the 90's out so I decided to stay outside and enjoy the evening. I noticed that nothing had been spared in furnishing the house. All the outside chairs, tables, and loungers were solid teak, the walkways, patio area, and entire pool area were a rough slate. I walked over and joined a group sitting by an outside bar setup by the pool and watched the activities. A net had been set up and there was a game of volleyball going on and a few people were playing a small game of Frisbee football. Since one end of where they were playing was near the pool a couple of people ended up in the pool but they just got out and continued play. Occasionally we could hear a splash as someone was pushed or fell into the pool but nothing much ever came of it. I was trying to figure out a way to get in the pool myself when one of the Frisbee players announced that he was finished and asked if anyone else could take his place. Even though I wasn't dressed for playing a sport I volunteered. Most of the people were wearing jeans and some sort of T-shirt or polo shirt but a few of the women were wearing dresses. That morning I had decided for a change and had worn a light summer dress and high-heeled sandals. I kicked off my shoes and got several laughs about playing in my dress. Since the game was being played partially on the grass and the slate everyone had been careful about just touching the person with the Frisbee to signify that they were down. After playing for a little while I went after the Frisbee and was able to get around a defender and caught the Frisbee for a touchdown. As I was doing my victory dance he charged at me, picked me up, and we flew through the air, landing in the pool. When he came up I filled the Frisbee with water and threw it in his face and before he could recover swam over to the edge and got out of the pool. I ran back over to where my team was and while everyone was giving me hi fives I noticed I was getting some lingering glances. My dress was thin white cotton with some small flowers on it and my panties were also cotton and white so everyone could clearly see that I wasn't wearing a bra and everything else about me. When the game continued, I found out that my appearance was distracting for the guys on the other team and I was able to make another touchdown. This time after catching the Frisbee I ran over to the pool and jumped in on my own. As I was in the pool, my entire team jumped in and joined me. We got out of the pool and it was announced that whoever got the next touchdown would be the winner. My team was able to score the winning touchdown and again we all jumped in the pool, followed soon by the other team. We struck up a half hearted attempt of pool Frisbee but seeing us playing in the pool more people joined us and before long there were 20 or 30 in the pool. I had seen some inflatable rafts while playing Frisbee and got out of the pool to get one. I walked over to the gazebo where I saw the rafts picked one up and was about to leave when I heard something inside. When I entered the gazebo it was dark and I stepped on something soft and fell onto someone laying on the floor. As my eyes were adjusting to the dark I apologized for intruding and we all started laughing when I recognized one of the cameramen and a woman I assumed was his date. She was only in her bra and panties and he had his shirt off and his pants unbuttoned. I could tell by their state of undress where this encounter was heading and since I didn't even remember his name decided it would prudent to beat a hasty retreat. During my struggle to sit up I hadn't noticed that my dress had hiked up off my hips and was very aware of his hand traveling up my leg. I nervously excused myself got up, walked outside, grabbed my raft, and headed back to the pool. I threw my raft in and jumped on top of it bumping against several people. It was fantastic, feeling the water over my body and seeing all the other wet clothes all around me. I paddled around for awhile talking to people and continuously getting dumped by almost everyone. More and more people were coming into the pool and it was getting rather crowded when I spotted Rod jump in holding a yelling Patty. I headed over to where I had seen them jump in but when I got there, they were no where to be seen. I paddled around the area and went around one of the bridges and saw Rod's back, just around one of the corners, and headed over in his direction. Before I got up to him I lowered myself off the raft and into the water so I could sneak up on him. I couldn't tell what he was doing but he was standing by one of the corners of the pool. When I was about 10 feet away I slipped underwater and, keeping to the side of the pool behind him so he wouldn't spot me, snuck up behind him and quietly rose up behind him and suddenly put my hands over his eyes. Well he jumped and turned around in surprise and then Patty shot up out of the water in front of where he had been standing with her top unbuttoned. Sensing what I had disturbed, at first I was very embarrassed, but when I saw the looks on both of their faces I just started howling with laughter. When they regained their composure they also started laughing but I could tell that it was tinged with embarrassment. Rod and I had had an off and on sexual relationship for years but I didn't know if Patty knew about it, and my seeing her in that situation, I'm sure made her very nervous. I'm sure the last thing she wanted was for me to go to work the next week and tell everyone what had happened. When I finally stopped laughing I assured them (Patty mainly) that it was ok, I was sorry I'd disturbed them, and that I'd leave them be. Even though Rod was more than happy to see me go, Patty asked me to stay with them since I'd broken the mood anyway. She was wearing a small black mini skirt and a black camisole type blouse which she was struggling to re-button. I stopped her before she finished and said she shouldn't bother with the last ones, telling her that she looked even sexier with it open that way. She just stood there for a second looking around at the other people and apparently decided she wasn't showing off any more than some people (myself included) so she took her hands down, smiled at me and then unbuttoned two of the buttons she had just done. While we were doing this, I could see that Rod was putting everything back in place and was zipping up. I smiled at her and noticed that Rod was very interested in her, and was quite aroused by her current state. I leaned across Rod, putting my hand on his chest and slowly let it move down till it stopped at his crotch, and whispered in Patty's ear that I was surprised that he let her do that. I said "usually he wants to be doing the same thing to the person that's doing that to him," and pulled back from her and smiled. She had a very open mouth surprised look on her face until she realized that I must have been speaking from experience, then she let out a very sexy chuckle. I moved in between them, put an arm around each of their shoulders, and said "let's show these people how to really party." We all laughed as we headed back to the main part of the pool where most of the people were. I'm sure we looked like quite a sexy threesome, Patty in all black with an abundance of milk white skin showing, Rod in his jeans and polo shirt, and me in my transparent dress. We saw that someone had gotten several beach balls and they were hitting them around the pool and the three of us separated and joined in. Although there were people playing around, I noticed that there were several people paired off, some just talking but others were engaged in some rather passionate embraces. When someone landed on my foot with their shoes still on, I headed over to one of the seats where I had seen one of the guys I knew sitting. As I waded up to Greg we smiled, and he could tell I wanted to sit down so he moved over slightly so I could sit next to him. "You look outstanding, very sexy," he said and I smiled and told him that of course he knew that the way to this girls heart was through compliments. Instead of sitting next to him I sat on his lap, pleasantly surprising him. We started talking about the show and how much we were going to miss working on it and maintained constant eye contact. While I was siting there I could feel the texture of his new jeans on my legs and before long, I could fee his hand starting to explore my body. He was making me tingle all over and I leaned over and kissed him. He reciprocated in full, slipping his warm tongue into my mouth. As we kissed both his hands were now on the prowl, moving over my breasts, down my back, across my butt down and then back up my legs. When he got to my crotch I was very excited and pressed even harder onto his hand. We locked in our embrace for awhile with him continuing to massage my crotch with one hand while the other continued it's roaming over my body. After a few minutes I broke our kiss and to his surprise scooted off his lap and started walking away, and explained I had to go get something. I splashed through the house and went outside to Rod's car and got a few condoms out of my purse. I went back through the house went into one of bathrooms, took off my panties, threw them in the trash and unwrapped one of the condoms. Keeping the wrapped condoms in my right hand and the unwrapped one in my left, I walked out of the house, made a stay there motion to Greg, jumped in the pool, walked over to Rod and stuck the wrapped condoms in his pocked. "Don't use all these, or lose them," I told him and waded back over to Greg. He had started talking to one of the other gaffers but when I approached he turned his attention to me. The gaffer stood up and moved away, apparently thinking that I was going to sit on the seat, but again I sat on Greg's lap, this time straddling him, wrapping my legs around him, and immediately started kissing him again. I could still feel the coarse texture of the wet denim against my legs but this time also against my crotch. Before long his exploring hands discovered that my panties were gone and he quickly started playing with me and soon inserted a couple of fingers in me. When I broke our kiss I pulled his hand off of me (the look on his face was priceless, I think he thought I was leaving) took it in my left hand and while putting the condom in with my right hand I said "I think you might need this." He looked at his hand and a big smile spread over his face. I lifted myself up high enough so he was able to unbutton his fly and slip the condom on. When I could tell he was ready, I started lowering myself down onto him as he guided himself into me. Once I could tell he was in me I settled down onto him feeling the incredible sensations of the cool pool water, my wet dress flowing around me, his denim clad legs against mine, and him filling me up inside. Although he was squirming under me, trying to get some movement going, I just sat there for a minute or so luxuriating in the sensations which were flowing through my body. This was by far my most blatant public adventure and I as I looked around me, I didn't feel at all out of place. First of all it didn't seem as though anyone was paying us any more attention than anyone else. And secondly, I didn't care. I just felt too good. Finally I raised my hips up feeling the friction of Greg sliding out of me. Before he was completely out I stopped and let him take over. He started thrust in and out of me and since I was so aroused, before long I felt an orgasm coming. As it came crashing down on me I almost felt as though I'd been hit on the head with a board, I saw stars and got week in my knees and collapsed onto Greg. After I slightly regained my composure I could tell that Greg was still moving inside me by sliding me back and forth on his lap. I again lifted myself back up and felt him continue to drive into me. After a couple of minutes I could tell he was coming and as he was slowing down I felt another orgasm of my own approaching. "Oh no, you're not stopping now" I told him as I settled back down onto him and started grinding my hips against him. Although I could tell he wasn't as hard as before he was able to maintain long enough for me to have a second shattering orgasm. I settled back down onto Greg's lap and we just sat motionless for a few seconds, reveling in the post coital sensations, when I heard a voice in my ear and almost jumped out of the pool. "Having fun" the voice asked, and I spun around to find Rod standing behind me, with a mischievous grin from ear to ear. "God you're an asshole" I said with a smile and hit him on his chest with my fist. I introduced Rod and Greg, and as I was sliding off Greg's lap Patty also walked up with Rhonda, the director, in tow. I wasn't sure what Patty and Rhonda had seen but didn't think they could tell Greg was tucking himself back into his pants. I saw Rhonda was wearing her usual attire of a tennis skirt which was floating in the water showing off her great tennis toned legs and a white button up blouse which showed her bra underneath. I had heard a few stories about Patty and Rhonda but hadn't ever seen them together but right now they were holding hands. I knew Rhonda was gay but knew of several boyfriends Patty had in the past few years. Over the season I worked closely with Rhonda and we had become good friends so I leaned over and gave her a quick kiss. The 5 of us talked for a bit but soon Greg excused himself, gave me a nice kiss, and waded over to the steps and out of the pool. With Greg leaving Patty and Rhonda also broke away and Rod and I surveyed the crowd. Rod moved behind me and put his arms around me and told me that I looked pretty sexy when I had been sitting on Greg's lap. His hands moved down my body and up under my skirt, massaging me on each side of my crotch. I let his hands work their magic for a little bit and turned around and told him he shouldn't start anything he wasn't going to finish. I pulled his face down to me and we had a deep kiss and when I broke it off, I moved my mouth over to his ear and gave him a sharp bite. He yelped and pulled his head away, "that's what you get for startling me earlier," I told him and with a grin walked away. I walked out of the pool and as I was walking up to one of the bars I could tell that the bartender could see that I didn't have anything on under my dress. As he was fixing my drink I don't think he took his eyes off my chest for a second. I thanked him for the drink and walked over to a few people I knew and sat down and talked with them for a bit. Even though it was apparent when I walked up that I was almost naked and was the only wet one at the table no one acted like there was anything out of place. Since the night air was cool on my wet skin and dress, before long I excused myself and walked back into the pool. I waded around the pool occasionally stopping to laugh with someone, hit a ball, or throw a Frisbee that came my way. Pretty soon someone got the brilliant idea to hold a game of musical chairs in the pool so all the deck chairs were thrown in the lap area of the pool and arranged in two rows. The rules were announced that since there were only 10 chairs and many more people there would be 2 people per chair, which would also add to the fun. Also the MC would pick any person in the group to announce a penalty for each 2 people, who if they accepted and completed the penalty could continue. After the previous sex in the pool, this was the most fun I'd ever had while getting wet. Jostling for position amongst several swimming wading people was the best contact sport I could have ever imagined. I suppose most people were trying to get a seat and not paying attention to the feeling of the wet bodies brushing by them but I was almost overcome by sensations. Of course I tried my best to not loose because that meant that I would possibly eliminated. As people would miss a chair and their penalties were being announced I wasn't too worried about the penalty. Some examples were both losers having to swim a lap underwater, having to walk on their hands the width of the lap area. Of course, it finally came the time when I wasn't able to find a chair or just one persons lap to sit on and looked around to see who my penalty partner was going to be. I saw that it was one of the audio guys and noticed that he looked in shape so wasn't too worried about our penalty. Only a few couples had been able to perform their penalty but I was confident that we could do most any reasonable request. The MC asked who would like to announce our penalty and Patty quickly volunteered. With a smile and twinkle in her eye, she announced that we would have to kiss for 2 minutes. Even though I barely knew the guy (I thought his name may have been Casey), I was determined that we wouldn't loose. He didn't look upset by the penalty so we approached and started kissing. At first I figured it would be pretty mild but after what seemed like just a couple of seconds we were going at hot and heavy. As our tongues danced in each others mouth we each had our hands roaming the other's body. As his hands landed on my butt, I grabbed his and pulled me closer to him. He reached up under my skirt and started rubbing my butt and occasionally rubbing the insides of my legs glancing his fingers against my crotch. The crowd was going wild and before I knew it, we were pulled apart to a cheering crowd and it was announced we had performed our penalty and could continue. From there on most of the challenges were along the line of Casey's (?) and my penalty with several people refusing to complete them. With only 3 chairs left, again I was out of a place to sit and this time saw that Rhonda was the other person. This time it was announced that our penalty would be having to kiss each other up and down each other's body not missing a single body part and having to spend at least 2 minutes per person. As Rhonda and I approached each other, she said "you don't have to do this, you know." "Hey," I said, "I'm ready to have some fun if you are." She just smiled her ascent as I said I'd go first. I told her to sit up on the edge of the pool and when she did I lifted both of her legs out of the water and started kissing her feet and as I worked my up her legs placed them one on each shoulder. When I got up to her thighs I looked up at her, smiled, lifted her skirt over my head and continued. Of course the crowd started cheering calling out my name and that gave me courage to continue. When I got up to her crotch I pulled her panties aside and buried my face in her. I continued for a few seconds until I felt her squirming around my head. As I pulled my head out from under her skirt she pulled my head up to her face and started kissing me. After a couple of seconds I broke off our kiss and moved back down to finish the job of kissing her all over. When I finally got back up to her head I gave her one last long kiss. I turned around and asked the MC if that would satisfy my end of the challenge. The crowd went wild again and then Rhonda told me to get up on the side of the pool. As I was getting up, she slid down into the water and proceeded to kiss me the way I had her. When she got up to my skirt she looked up at me like I had her and winked. Instead of putting my skirt over her head, as she moved up my thighs kissing, she pushed my skirt higher and higher. By the time she got to my crotch she had my dress up to my waist but I barely noticed the cheers and looks of the crowd. A group of people had gathered around us and both in the pool and on the deck and I leaned back and braced myself against a pair of legs behind me. I was so aroused that as soon as Rhonda placed her lips on my crotch I felt the start of an orgasm. She continued on my crotch through a long lingering orgasm not letting me come down for what seemed like an hour. Far too soon, she broke away, pulled my dress back down and continued up my body. When she finally got to my mouth I hungrily swallowed her tongue, sucking it into my mouth. When we broke our kiss the crowd was cheering and it was announced the we had performed our penalty and could continue. I would have hated to see the legs of the person that I had been grabbing. I suddenly my arms were exhausted from grabbing them so hard and I wouldn't have been surprised if I had left bruises. From there on the penalties got very sexual and then after one pair of 2 guys refused their penalty I was again without a lap to sit on. I saw that the other person who had been left out was the video control guy. I waded over to him and as I got up to him it was announced that our penalty would have to be penetration sex. I wasn't too wild about the idea but he backed out before I had a chance to say anything, leaving the remaining couple the winners. As the game broke up there were several people were pairing up kissing and I decided to take a swim to cool off. As I went under one of the bridges I saw Rod rubbing Patty's shoulders. I swam up to them if they were ok. Patty said she thought she'd pulled a muscle in her shoulder diving for a Frisbee. We started talking as Rod continued to rub her shoulders and back. Patty mentioned that she was parched and I agreed and Rod volunteered to get up a couple of drinks. When he left I took over where he had left off with Patty's shoulders. She mentioned how sexy it was when I was with Rhonda, and how turned on she had gotten. As she was talking I moved my hands off her shoulders and around onto her breasts. I pressed my front against her back and she pushed back into me as my hands roamed over her chest. She turned around in my arms and we started a hot passionate kiss. Since her blouse was unbuttoned all the way by now, I broke our kiss and moved my mouth down to her nipples. I got very turned on as I put my mouth on them and they hardened into nickel sized buttons. I moved my hands up under her arm pits and lifted her up onto the edge of the pool. I bent down, lifted her dress up and started kissing my way up her thighs like I had Rhonda. I pulled her panties down over her ankles and moved my head in and started kissing her crotch. She was getting very wet and writhing around on the pool edge when I felt a pair of hands on my hips. I stopped for a minute and looked behind me to see Rod standing behind me. I moved my face back to Patty's crotch and soon felt Rod push my dress up over my hips and could do nothing but moan as he entered me. I had never had such sensations, standing in a pool in a dress, my face buried in a friends crotch, and another friend thrusting in and out of me from behind. We continued through several orgasms for both Patty and me and finally Patty slid down off the edge of the pool and we all collapsed into each other's arms. Eventually we all pulled ourselves together and waded back to the main part of the pool. It seemed like there were fewer people around and we got out of the pool and headed out to the car. We didn't say much on the way back to work and our cars, all being too spent from the evenings activities. When we got back to our office Patty kissed each of good night, got out and got into her car. Rod offered to take me home but I suggested we go to his house since it was late. By this time the car smelled very strongly of chlorine and we talked very little on the way to his place. When we got there we shed off our wet clothes and collapsed into the bed. We kissed some but before we both ran out of energy and fell asleep. Ever since then I get extremely turned on by the smell of chlorine and it never fails to bring back memories of that night.

In reply to Message (31157.1) Read This Point you in the right direction ...

By Wet Guy - us Mon 27/08/07 19:11:36 GMT

I remember this one also.  It was posted by a lady called "jeans rachael" from California.  She was a hot chick who used to post photos of herself as well.  I have no idea where to find it ... but hopefully that will be of some help to you.  When you find it please post it again - good luck!
In reply to Message (31157) Help Me Looking for a lost strory

By Anonymous - uu Mon 27/08/07 17:42:23 GMT

I read a story a while back (I'm sure it was fictional) that I can't seem to find or even remember what site it was on. It  involved a party at a very large house that had indoor and outdoor pools as well as outdoor hottubs. It said something about the place being so crowded you had to walk on the indoor pool steps to get around people and there was also some "action" going on in the hottubs. There may even be 2 different stories that are similar. Can anybody help me find this?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]