Wetlook-Online

Message # 30493.2

Subject: Hello Re: 'Love It' Magazine

Date: Wed 25/07/07 12:02:24 GMT

Name: Jon gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
"You know if you want your partner to join in your  wet look fun - just ask!!! "

I'd agree with that comment, I've told several "girl friends" about it and they are all really intregued, don't think anyone has said no come to think of it, I met a girl once when i used to be into the boyracer scene in Birmingham and as we chatted she said "i'd love to see you wet with your clothes on" i thought she was taking the mickey so got a bit defensive, turned out she was worse than me, she was always getting in the shower after work and at night, she lived with her parents and they thought nothing of it, randomly enough i never got wet with her, think she was too qualified for me at that time in my life!!

Jon

In reply to Message (30493) Hello 'Love It' Magazine

By Bill2Blues - bill.williams@blueyonder.co.uk uu Tue 24/07/07 07:24:53 GMT

In Love

Hi everyone, don't normally post her but the magazine article prompted me. The article in the mag talks about us!! We are Annie and Davey (names were changed for the article as we both work in the public arena). We also know 'Katie' very well. You know if you want your partner to join in your  wet look fun - just ask!!! We've been happy for over 30 years now, still wetting together and sharing photos on 'the other forum'. Please look in.

Lotsa Love

Bill and Chrissie

xxx

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]