WetlookPro

Message # 29309.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Message for AQUABOOTS

Date: Fri 25/05/07 02:07:15 GMT

Name: WetLeesSteve us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I had to go back and look.  But I was keeping it short.

She said she watches the weather reports and wears denim to work on the days it's supposed to rain.  She carries a cover in her car for the seats like I do.  She said she doesn't like shoes in the rain. (Me neither)  It seems to me she is stuck on denim.  Like I said, denim skirts are cool, just keep them on.  I think she mentioned boots as not being a regular thing.

Actually she liked my cover better than hers.  I use a cloth backed picnic table, table cloth. Sticks to the seat so it won't fall down.  She drives a Durango with the same cloth my truck has.  It's amazing how much I learned in 4 or 5 hours.  She's really a very nice person, open to conversation.

Next week, we expect to have 4 people there.  3 women and me.  I was promised a teaser.  Claimed she does that to her husband too.  But needs to get wet often.  MMMMMMM  That's a bit more than a fettish isn't it?

BTW, My wife does not like to get wet, so we don't share that. She has a couple of times though.  I guess the time has to be right for her.  But she is aware of my desire.  She just dismisses it.  But I love here dearly and don't do anything to jeprodize that.  I guess that makes sence.  So if Paula tries anything, I am afraid I will have to jack rabbit.  But she seems to have the same values I do.  My other friend and I have an understanding also.  She knows my wife and wouldn't do anything to me because of it.  Besides, she is a devoted widow and a very nice person.  But she's another story in herself.  She has a pool. . . . .

Later

In reply to Message (29309.1) Hello Re: Message for AQUABOOTS

By aquaboots - uu Fri 25/05/07 01:21:28 GMT

That's OK. Thanks for remembering me.

I've been thinking since your last post: you say you're not interested in skirts or dresses, so how about if your new friend wore her jeans tucked into boots or rolled up to show her boots? Plus, since you're both into jeans, what about denim skirts, dresses and jackets? I have to imagine, if she likes to get wet walking between her office and her car in the rain, she might be open to swimming in the same clothes. Can't hurt to ask her, can it?

Good luck!

In reply to Message (29309) Hello Message for AQUABOOTS

By WetLeesSteve - us Thu 24/05/07 23:53:55 GMT

Sorry Man. . .Hate to disapoint you, but neither of us went in Yesterday.  It was tooo blasted cold.  So we're going to try for next week again.  We did meet each other there though and contemplated. . But the air temp was too much for either of us.

We did say we would each bring along a friend next week.  As June arrives, the nights are getting warmer.  I have a lady friend who loves getting wet, she too wears jeans and trainers with button down shirts.  So news at 11.

The other thread was archived already so I had to go here.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]