Wetlook-Online

Message # 28981

Subject: Links No Subject

Date: Tue 08/05/07 12:17:59 GMT

Name: Todd us

Email: jet@jetwetfun.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
We've updated our site with a new sale set which includes over 200 photos and 4 movie clips. The photos from this photo set are some of the best we've ever taken in my opinion. We've included 17 sample pictures and a sample movie. The movies were shot with the still camera so aren't top quality, but they aren't bad either. We really enjoyed this photo set so we hope you like it too. Nick purchased this denim shirt for Jennifer a while ago and we were waiting for the right time to take it for a swim. Saturday morning at a kid's soccer game, Jennifer showed me that she was wearing "the" shirt. We were planning on removing the pool liner from the pool in preparation for a new liner later that day so we knew some wetlook was in order. The water drained slowly during the night before and the next morning. The kids played in it during the early afternoon and later in the day it was our turn to play. The pool still had about 6 inches of water in it and we had a total blast in it. It was like a giant kiddie pool. We could get running starts and then slide across the bottom and pitch buckets of water on each other in all out water battles. After the pool adventure, Jennifer showered off in the outdoor shower and shampooed and conditioned her hair while I continued snapping photos. You'll notice that she's down to just pants and a bra at the end of the photos and looks extremely sexy!

http://www.jetwetfun.com

" "

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]