minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 13:57:38 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 27877.1.4

Subject: Hello Re: Free offer ... don't take it! Read this first ...

Date: Thu 08/03/07 13:06:18 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@adelphia.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks for the feedback.  Your comments are understandable...and I would agree with you that TV clips are "junk" in comparison to properly made wam scenes that the wam producers make with their own models. There is just no comparison between a purposely made wet or messy scene...where the producer and the models specifically hone in on the best aspects...and then they get all the best shots, and will edit things in the best way so that the viewer gets to see the best aspects. Those kinds of scenes....i.e. purposely made wetlook scenes by producers and their models....will always have better camera angles and better ourfits and better execution and staging etc...and better editing etc. TV clips have always been a "crap shoot"...i.e. when a tv or movie scene is made....it is not made to "pander" to our interests....it is merely done according to whatever the scriptwriter wrote, and is staged and directed and edited by people who have no consciousness of what our interests are....so tv clips often "miss the boat".

I would agree with you...certain kinds of tv scenes are just a complete waste of time....especially music videos....i.e. 80% of music videos are just an exercise in frustration for me too...cos the editing on music videos is so annoying and tends to AVOID showing us any decent shots at all.

You obviously do not seem to understand how my membership plan works....please read the infos on my site....cos it is a 100% rebate system....where you get fully refunded for your membership fee...and then you can use that to order the "real videos" that I produce....and that effectively means you get the wamtec gold membership for free. So...please see these comments below....when you say...

>Save your money and buy from someone who produces their own material

Err....I do produce my own material....I have been doing that for 16 years...and still do to this day.....and it is all there in these 2 catalogs

http://thewamstore.com/cgi/store.pl?site=wamtec.com

http://thewamstore.com/cgi/store.pl?site=tzm.wamtec.com

There are over 200 videos with models I have produced myself in these 2 catalogs. I do not know of any other producer who has made more than I have.

>stuff that eventually come up on Youtube or other free sites

Yeah...and where do many of those Youtube clips come from.....many of the clips I see on Youtube....are clips people have made from my own tv tapes that I sent to them...and then they make clips and put them on Youtube....which is fair game to do. But many of those clips would not exist on Youtube, had I not collected them first and sent folks my tapes etc. I am a "supplier" for Youtube....ha ha.

>but these clips are a waste of money ... from someone who got sucked in twice

You obviously never bothered to read the membership benefits that you get. It is very well defined on my Wamtec Gold site...i.e. you pay the equivialant of $8 per month...or $100 for 1 year....and then the minute you join...you IMMIEDIATELY get 2 things.....you a) get your $100 refunded back to you...as a credit to your wamtec account...and then you can go straight to my dvd catalogs (where my own made videos are)...and you can then use your $100 credit to order any DVDs you like. Therefore...you should just look at this that you can order DVDs from me...and then your wamtec gold membership is for free....and also...b) you get an additional 100 free downloads on the Wambank site too.

There is no other membership site in the world....that gives you a 100% rebate ...and then allows you to use that rebate to order DVDs from it's catalog.

You do not say who your name is...but if you joined the wamtec gold site before.....you have a $100 credit sitting on your wamtec account....so just USE IT...and email me and order whatever DVDs you want from my catalogs.

How can you say it is a waste of money....when you get your money 100% rebated back to you and can order DVDs with it....AND...you get 100 free downloads on the wambank site too. You are basically getting the wamtec gold site for free...and getting 100 free downloads on the wambank site for free too....and then getting the DVDs of the real kinds of modelled scenes from my catalog.

If you have not used your credit and ordered your dvds yet.....thats your problem....you should read the site and know that you have a benefit that you do not appear to have claimed yet.

Anyway...if you would like to email me....tell me your name...and then I can check your account...cos it appears that you have not used your $100 credit..and you are entitled to order any dvds you like from my catalogs.....but you do not appear to have claimed for them yet.

MK

In reply to Message (27877.1) Thumbs Down Free offer ... don't take it! Read this first ...

By Wet Guy - us Thu 08/03/07 03:23:40 GMT

For whatever it's worth ...

I paid for this site some time ago and it is a waste (as is the wam bank).  Save your money and buy from someone who produces their own material instead of posting short clips of stuff that eventually come up on Youtube or other free sites.  Tons of stuff are offered but very little of any real quality or turn-on.  In other words, just junk.

MK, I hate to say it because you are one of the origninal WAM producers, but these clips are a waste of money ... from someone who got sucked in twice!

Wet Guy

In reply to Message (27877) Hello WAMTEC GOLD - new video clips+ get 100 free WamBank credits too html

By MK - wamtec@adelphia.net us Thu 08/03/07 02:46:22 GMT

This week's updates on

06th March, 2007 ... Gold Messy section
Distracton - more pie catapult games.

06th March, 2007 ... Gold Messy section
WWYD and College Madhouse pie scenes.

06th March, 2007 ... Gold Underwater section
Valerie Taylor in uw scenes from the tv series "Skippy" from 1967.

06th March, 2007 ... Gold Underwater section
Amateur video scenes from the Weeki Wachee mermaids show.

06th March, 2007 ... Gold Wetlook section
Another girl goes in the dunk tank, on the daily show "Eat Bulaga".

06th March, 2007 ... Gold Wetlook section
Fox and Friends. Juliet Huddy goes in the pool in her skirt and sweater.

26th February, 2007 ... Gold Messy section
Jacky Show - girls get pied on a show from Taiwan.

26th February, 2007 ... Gold Messy section
RAI Disney Club - more schoolteachers get gunged.

26th February, 2007 ... Gold Underwater section
Underwater scenes from German TV

26th February, 2007 ... Gold Underwater section
Penelope Cruz in an underwater scene from the movie "Woman on Top".

26th February, 2007 ... Gold Wetlook section
Linda Thorsen gets soaked in a milk bath, from "The Avengers" in 1969.

26th February, 2007 ... Gold Wetlook section
People fall into a water trap, from the Germany practical jokes show "Comedie Fallee".

Join Wamtec Gold today ...

... and also get 100 free credits/downloads to ...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]