MyWetloook

Message # 27367

Subject: Note IMPORTANT! Liquid Ladies domain change, members PLEASE READ

Date: Fri 09/02/07 22:08:41 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: contact@liquidladies.org

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
We are in the process of moving Liquid Ladies from liquidladies.org to liquidladies.waterloggedproductions.com.

Depending on how fast Globat see to this, it could be up to 24 hours before it takes place. Access to the site via the old domain will be unaffected: the old domain will automatically redirect to the new one, but you may want to update your bookmarks. waterloggedproductions.com itself will be rather empty and dead at first until the switchover is done and I can put a placeholder page up. But it will evolve into something greater very soon :-) Watch this space.

The IMPORTANT POINT is that your browser will NO LONGER REMEMBER THE SITE PASSWORD! It will, but browsers track passwords by domain name, so a domain name change will cause it to see the new domain as a whole new site (which it is). DO NOT BE ALARMED, your membership with Liquid Ladies HAS NOT EXPIRED. I don't want you all panicking and thinking we've kicked you out! :P We haven't -- it's a side-effect of the domain change that I only just realised will occur.

You should have an e-mail with your password in, kept in a safe place ;-) Yes you should, you naughty people. If you can't find it, some browsers will give it to you. If you are in Firefox, go to Options > Security > Show Passwords and click the Show Passwords button (this is for Firefox 2; it may vary for older versions, but why is anyone not using 2 yet? ;) Look for www.liquidladies.org under there. I can't see a similar option in Internet Explorer, however, so you may have to ask us for the password again if you cannot find any record of it. Opera is typically unhelpful and useless: not only would it not show me the password, nor even acknowledge that I'd saved one, but it went and lost it too :P

Anyone using iCab on the Mac may have saved the password into the Keychain, so look in there.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]