minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 17:29:47 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 26997.2

Subject: Hello ...and other events coming too.

Date: Sun 21/01/07 19:06:32 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I already pre-advised everybody on the forum about this event and other UK events 2 weeks prior...back in December.

FYI...WetBrian and his friend covered the biggest UK boxing day and new years events held in Norforlk and Sunderland. Roger Carpenter from Aquantics attended the one in Tenby (and he tells me it was crap....i.e. too many t shirts and wet suited people). I announced that event in Scotland as well as the ones in Dublin and Brighton too...and offered to sponsor  people with a camcorder if they wanted to attend them...but got no response from anybody in Scotland or Ireland. Anyway...Wet Brian reports that the Sunderland event was extremely good this year...over 800 people in fancy dress etc. He mentioned that the hosing down of people on the beach by the local fire department...almost did not happen...cos the fire engines got called away for a fire that morning too....but they were able to make it to the beach to hose people down before they went for the swim. All of this will be on a future video Wet Brian will release on his Apex site.

The next event I know of....will involve Hooters Girls in their full uniforms with sneakers and pantyhose...going for a swim for charity in one of the many charity swims that the Special Olympics people have in 7 different states. In the one with the Hooters girls...this event takes place in western Wisconsin in March...and as it is cold, the local radio station who sponsor the Hooters Girls sets up a hot tub beside the lake...so after the girls come out of the chilly water, they lounge in the hot tub to warm up. If you live in Wisconsin and want to attend and tape those scenes this March, just email me and I will give you details and directions etc.

MK

In reply to Message (26997) Links Loony Dook

By Drdamp - gb Sun 21/01/07 17:15:18 GMT

Anybody tried searching Loony Dook. On Google one or two pics come up. I like the pics on pages 2,3 and 5 in the following link.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41173000/jpg/_41173740_loonytwo.jpg&imgrefurl=http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/4573936.stm&h=300&w=416&sz=38&hl=en&start=17&tbnid=_QyjdFxviXKIRM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=125&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dloony%2Bdook%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DISO-8859-1

Looks like fun, but very cold! Anyone know of any links to the dip they have in Dundee?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]