WetlookPro

Message # 25916.1

Subject: Read This WAMbank answer

Date: Tue 21/11/06 00:46:39 GMT

Name: TheWAMbank manager us

Email: manager@thewambank.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hello and thank you for your message. I have a question for you: Please tell me the e-mail address that you have written your problem about the 1 credit you lost. The download was incomplete because most probably YOUR internet connection has broken. You did not loose the 1 credit because of the WAMbank that's for sure. We had issues like this before 2 or 3 and we return the credit to people and suggest to them to stop using IE for download because if the internet connection die because of any reason you lost the download. I recommend you Mozilla Firefox and the FlashGot and you will have no problems like this in the future. However I don't believe you sent any e-mail messages to us because the e-mails to the manager@thewambank.com are daily read by 3 different people and it's impossible that one of us managers to not notice a e-mail and respond to it.

Adding a credit to your account can be done in 15 seconds so ask you Mr. Anonymous... do you think we are so stupid that we prefer to not solve your issue and have you angry and Anonymous on this forum?

NEWSFLASH --

One TheWAMbank there are two ways to contact us:

1. You can send us a private message (you just go to your inbox and send a private message to the "manager" nickname.

2. you simply send an e-mail to manager@thewambank.com

I hope you will contact us in the near future and we will solve your issue ASAP.

Best Regards,

TheWAMbank manager

In reply to Message (25916) Help Me wambank Question

By Anonymous - uu Mon 20/11/06 19:23:11 GMT

I want to know how to redownload clip you subcribed to.  I got one lost a credit and never got to download it and now lost a credit and dont have the clip. Question I am only asking this on the fourm because they seem to be ignoring my messages and only seem to respond to the all the bad stuff about them on the fourm

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]