minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 11:30:50 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 25038.1

Subject: Great Re: Drenchin Rain Storm Wetlook!

Date: Mon 02/10/06 06:09:11 GMT

Name: Todd us

Email: jet@jetwetfun.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Great story.  Thanks for sharing it with us.  Too bad it started to hail or you two could have chatted a little more.
In reply to Message (25038) Happy Drenchin Rain Storm Wetlook!

By Glenn - us Sun 01/10/06 17:23:50 GMT

Just the other day we had a DRENCHING rainstorm as a result of a cold front moving through the area. It had been quite warm that day. I noticed a really black cloud on it's way as I went into a library. Don't know why I didn't roll up my windows, but didn't, leaving them open just a bit. After about 10 minutes noticed it was really dark outside. Looked out the windows and it was raining harder than I'd ever seen it rain! I just thought, "Damn, I gotta run out and roll up my windows".

Outside was under the porch getting ready to make a dash for it when a woman came out beside me and said something about how hard it was raining. She looked to be in her late 30's or early 40's, nice looking in a dark long sleeve blouse and black slacks. I said I'd left mt windows crack and had to get to 'em to roll them up". She said something about she was heading home and guess it didn't matter if she got a little wet! Getting "a lttle wet" was going to be impossible! We were both parked a good ways out into the parking lot and headed out into the downpour at the same time. She seemed to actually be taking her time getting to her car through the rain and guess I was too. She was parked only about a car away from me.

By the time I got to my truck and her to her car, I was pretty much soaked! I looked over to see she was also pretty well drenched. Her blouse was actually quite wet and clinging to her!  Also, it was great to see she was driving an older car and had to use her keys to unlock her doors which was taking her even longer. I fiddled with mine too so I could stay out in the rain and watch her, discreetly of course! By the time she got her door unlocked, she was totally soaked. Her hair was soaked and her blouse totally soaked, clingy and had that great wet shine! I could easily make out the outline of her bra underneath. I imagine her slacks were equally drenched.

To my surprise, she didn't jump right in her car. She turned to me and said, "I can't believe this rain! I'm soaked!" I told her I was too and she said she noticed that. I just laughed and said I couldn't help noticing her clothes were a bit wet.Couldn't believe I was standing out in the pouring rain soaked to the skin talking a woman I didn't know who's clothes were totally soaked, glistening and clinging to her. She then said the rain actually felt pretty good since it had been quite a hot day. She said, "I guess I'm a sight standing here looking like this". I told her actually she looked pretty nice soaked to the skin. With that a little grin came over her face.

Then to my surprise and my bad luck, it began to hail!  Marble size hail! We both said goodbye quickly and jumped into our vehicles. What luck!!! We both drove off in opposite directions. 5 minutes later it cleared with a beautiful rainbow. What a rainstorm!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]