Wetlook-Online

Message # 24609.2.2.1

Subject: Info Re: A Question + Request

Date: Mon 04/09/06 10:19:07 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
It's too late now I guess, but I'd probably keep track of stuff like that in Notepad. (Or, since I do my Web work on my Mac, lili_Pad.) Just paste in the filenames each month, and do a quick search to see if they've been used before. But do note that this only works for recording previous Freebie page entries. Keeping track of the likes of Rapidshare is harder, but duplicating Rapidshare content in itself is useful, since Rapidshare is very flaky and inaccessible to many. Duplicating content found on Youtube (albeit rare) with higher quality clips is also a good thing.

I did notice that at least two of the movies seemed to be ones also shown last month (or the one before) -- the Anne Heche and Morgan Fairchild ones I believe. Oddly, calling HEAD on each file returns: Last-Modified: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 ... So the files are new. Weird.

Then again, the converse view is that despite all the allegations to the contrary, no-one has ever seen every existing clip. For every cry of "We've seen this before" (which has lead to the addition of the redundant, pointless and irritating "new to me" in every Webshots/Flickr post), there will be plenty of people who have not seen it before. It's quite discouraging to find something really interesting, tell people and have it shot down with what typically amounts to "Everyone has seen this before, how comes you're so stupid that you haven't?" I personally feel quite offended by people's clear disregard for your attempt to give them something to enjoy -- why should I bother in future if people are going to return the favour with scorn?

Which makes me wonder about the distribution of hits on the clips. The lowest hit count is for the Anne Heche clip, which I felt was a repeat. The Morgan Fairchild one, however, got plenty of hits so maybe it really is new? Even I can't remember -- although I do have that clip. I do try to file away all my clips in folders that indicate where they came from, though. I doubt anyone else goes to that much trouble! I also generally do NOT rename clips from sites like Wet in Red and Best of Wet, although anyone who does that (I do it for all my music) will find it much harder to track down duplicates ...

Oh, and everyone remember the Police Academy clip? I have two copies of that. Why? The later one is higher resolution. You can't tell that from looking at a vidcap....

In reply to Message (24609.2.2) Hello Re: A Question + Request

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Mon 04/09/06 08:40:13 GMT

U think I got a crystal ball or something to know what clips have been put up b4?

A photographic memory, perhaps? Do I have to put caps up b4 I post the clips, to

make sure they've never been seen b4?  Well, I don't, and I won't. And I don't think

u support my site. I spend a lot of time trawling thru my database on this  So why

don't u just go crawl back into the hole u came out of.

Number of downloads in the last 6 hours after I put the page up.

//freebies/charliesangels_kj.mpg   862    

/freebies/gimmeanf.mpg               631                 

/freebies/JHerotique02.avi             578             

/freebies/LTmorgan.avi                 567                  

/freebies/JHtvbreizh.avi                 541                  

/freebies/chandrawest_watersedge.mpg 522             

/freebies/NVECapture0022.mpg    521     

/freebies/anneheche_returntoparadise.mpg 481         

/freebies/amytiville.mpg               468                 

In reply to Message (24609.2) Hello A Question + Request

By Wet Hair - il Mon 04/09/06 01:00:35 GMT

I just looked at your freebie page and i find that almost ALL of the clips that u post there were already uploaded to this forum and to the wetlook lovers in the past (not from you...but what i'm saying is that they are not new to us)

i wait every month for your update on the freebie page but this time i was so dissapointed...

so..can u do something about this? maybe upload some new clips that weren't posted in this forum yet?

thanks anyway

:-)

In reply to Message (24609) Film/AVI The "Freebie" page is now up....

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Sun 03/09/06 20:43:11 GMT

...or as I call it, "the bandwidth usage" page, Wink Smile

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.006 seconds to generate ]