MyWetloook

Message # 24534.2.1.1

Subject: Lookout Re: Ahh! It all makes sense now [nt]

Date: Thu 31/08/06 22:58:55 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (24534.2.1) Note Nah it mostly makes sense... You're out of touch :-P

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Thu 31/08/06 22:53:52 GMT

The obvious bit: a first person shooter is a video game using 3D graphics where you view the level from first person perspective, i.e. through the eyes of your character. And you go around and shoot people! Think of games like Doom and Quake, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark ...

What Darren wants is someone to help him draw up all the graphics and plan the plot.

HOWEVER, that's a rather strange request unless you choose a theme and, even, state the engine to use. For example, do we need to factor in light and shadows into the tiles, or are you using an engine that does dynamic lighting? And moreover, what do you want pictures of? A space station? A Russian military base? (think Goldeneye for the N64) An office and laboratory complex (think Blake Stone)?

Just throwing random images at you isn't really going to do any good. Oh, and what texture resolution does the game engine and intended video hardware support?

Since this is a wetlook forum and not video game design, however, it would make sense that this be a wetlook-themed game. How you mix wetlook and violence I am not sure, although I am really long overdue a few rounds of blowing the living fuck out of everything in sight. Or Goldeneye multiplayer Licence to Kill mode *happy sigh*

And if you want to do wetlook, how does that fit in with the game engine's abilities? Do you have character model morphing, can you program the game so that the models' clothes cling to their figure when wet? (The shine can be done by model textures). How about wet hair, another case for model morphing ...

In reply to Message (24534.2) Scatter Re: Think I need to use Babblefish to translate this??? [nt]

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Thu 31/08/06 22:24:22 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (24534) Idea FPS GAME

By daz - dazt90@hotmail.com gb Thu 31/08/06 16:42:24 GMT

Hi iam starting work on an FPS game First person shooter and thought i let the flood gates open on this and give you the chance to be part of the game let me explain

if u are good at drawing or not u can still take part simple useing paint u can make floor desigin or wall or standerd sigins and plots for the game and evern funny posters and send them to me @ dazt90@hotmail.com and when a demo"s ready u can play it and when i done the full version i shall put link on here for u all, also would like to hear your comments about this as well,  thanks

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]