minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 13:44:59 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 24236.1

Subject: Happy Re: Why is so few actions at wetlook clips?

Date: Tue 15/08/06 09:28:34 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Depends on what it is ur looking to accomplish and the type of outfit involved. If it's just for play, yes it can be quite repetative cuz there's just so much u can do, esp if it's one model. If it's a more erotic shoot with some see-thru action, again there's only so much she can do. Mostly the way we do it , is to pair them up! Take some b4 pics, then just tell them to go have fun and play. Thats good for about 15-18 minutes of video, then we do the stills, trying to recreate all the antics they had done while playing. Doing that, u can pose them and if their experienced enough, u don't even have to do any directing. But doing a shoot in the pool or hotub for just poses, there's not alot u can do. Maybe 5-8 minutes of video, to keep it from being a boring seeing the same routine over and over again, Just my perspective Wink Smile
In reply to Message (24236) Hello Why is so few actions at wetlook clips?

By Wetlookfan - ru Tue 15/08/06 09:15:52 GMT

What actions do you want to see that wetlook models should execute in water?

I noticed that in a long clips from some producers such Wetlookpro models make a very few actions repeating during a long time without variety.  

I like when a models have time to make many different actions: frolicing, swimming, wading, diving, plunging, splashing. Do you want to add actions any more?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]