minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 16:44:09 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 23941.2.1

Subject: Depressed I hope you are wrong, but...

Date: Tue 01/08/06 05:57:42 GMT

Name: ssiei it

Email: ssiei@mail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
... I also observed the same very negative trend here in Italy.

Since 2002, every year we have had some strong heatwaves during the summer, and every year the amount of people getting wet fully clothed in every possible way has dropped further and further. This year, despite the strong and prolonged heat that started at the middle of june, I have barely seen any wetlook around so far - not at beaches, nor at lakes, rivers, fountains, pools, etc.

The fact is: fewer and fewer people feel that urgent need to cool off and besides, virtually everybody is already half-naked or in swimsuit anyway.

May it be the effect of people getting used to withstand the heat?

Is it because of the air conditionig becoming more and more available?

Because of the naked-look fully in trend?

Ciao!

In reply to Message (23941.2) Sad Re: 50.000 people at the beach and no wetlook

By Bernd2 - de Mon 31/07/06 11:10:11 GMT

Maybe its some kind of new trend.

On my way from work back home I pass three different fountains. Since 3 years I obsereve a decreasing number of people in the fountains and this year, although it was very hot and sticky here in Germany, I saw only 5 people during the hole summer until now. That is the daily average of 4 years ago.

In reply to Message (23941) Confused 50.000 people at the beach and no wetlook

By Robbi - de Mon 31/07/06 07:42:05 GMT

I went to the Baltic Sea yesterday. The beach was incredibly crowded. The beach between Scharbeutz and Timmendorfer Strand is 10 Km (6 miles) long. I walked aaall the way there and back. It must have been a 15 miles walk.

I estimated that there were at least 50.000 people or more. As it was hot yesterday, half of the people were in the water. When I arrived I supposed that the rate of people wearing any kinda fabric that is not made for swimming would be high. If you go to a lake or a river bank, one out of 50 people will keep any clothes on - even though it's just a t-shirt or what ever. But yesterday there was just one man in jeans and one girl wearing a jacket over her bikini. Two out of 50.000 !!! I would have liked to swim clothed, but I don't want to be the only one in the public. So I didn't.

So this is strange! No my feet hurt and my clothesline is still empty Sad

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]