MyWetloook

Message # 23886.2

Subject: Hello More statistics

Date: Tue 01/08/06 11:03:01 GMT

Name: WetMartina de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

This post is a a bit off-topic, that's why I attach it to your thread, trying to not annoy people. Perhaps someone reads it.

> Further testing is required to get significant data. Any volunteers?

After your thoughts I wondered how many people in general read these postings here. That's why in my "Long swim" story I included an invisible counter. Technically spoken, it's a small transparent picture embedded in the text, and the provider of that web counter service counts the number of hits.

I apologize to the community for being that prying (?), and I send a special greeting to the guy that tried to "crack" the picture with various URL modifications (it was really empty, neither me nor any other person was depicted ;-) ).

To be clear: the counter was just a bonus for me. The story was true, and I still enjoy to remember that last sunday in the river. I'd also like to thank you very much for all the positive responses. Those who e-mailed me to invite for chatting and the one who even sent his telephone number: Sorry, chatting (and phoning) do not belong to the things I like.

Back to the figures: The count was about 70 after one hour, about 1500 after 24 hours, and currently (44 hours after posting) is 1700. Since the article had eight follow-ups that all display the original text we have to take into account that some readers were counted multiple times (I only get the total number here, not the IP addresses, of course). On the other side there might be users that share a proxy, or that don't display pictures from other servers in their browser, but I guess these numbers are really small.

After all I would estimate the number of unique readers to be somewhere between 200 and 1000.

I really didn't imagine that much.

Martina

In reply to Message (23886) Hello Webstats as promised: 1300 views

By regenman - regenman@planet.nl nl Fri 28/07/06 03:08:18 GMT

After a previous post of mine, we wondered how many people had followed the link to my pics in error, not noticing the male-warning. I promised to deliver a new set with a clear warning in the header.

The old set generated 2688 views, while my new link (Clumsy Kayakker) has generated about 1300.

Concluding that half of the visitors has missed the first warning would be too easy. The first set has 4 pictures, while the second has 18, so it might be that just 100 people viewed all of my pictures in the second set. On the other extreme: 1300 people might have followed the link, viewed 1 picture, then left.

Also: All visitors of the first set might have seen the first warning but followed the link anyway, out of curiosity. They might not have followed the second link, knowing what to expect.

Further testing is required to get significant data. Any volunteers?

Reg

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.091 seconds to generate ]