MyWetloook

Message # 23859.5.3

Subject: Talking Another point of view.

Date: Thu 27/07/06 06:00:58 GMT

Name: Magician gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

On the few occassions when I go through the net and post a few links I always expect no responses. I simply want to give a little back to the forum, seeing as I use the links that other people post. I also rarely post a congratualtions  message on this forum, but do enjoy the free samples. Occassionaly a really excellent example will result a little comment from me, a good example of this are with Stormys photos, and also Leons - sometimes despite my laziness I feel I have to say something. As for the majority of samples I use them as samples and advertising of what is on a particular site. If I like the samples, I go to the site and check out the other samples on the site. If I like those samples then I join. I have joined most of the major sites on this forum over the last 2 yrs, i.e. Leon, MK, MostWet, Styx, AbusedShoes, sexywhenwet, girls in wetlook clothes, MJ, and probably others.

I have never posted a thank you to WIR, but I have joined his site as I thought it was excellent. I reckoned me joining his site was enough to say that I liked what he is doing and that I hope for more.

For the record WIR, I love those videos you have collected and always log on in the hope that WIR is updated. Thanks for your hard work - I for one would be disappointed if you shut down. The Masses are silent. The vocal ones usually moan. That's just life I guess.

Magician

In reply to Message (23859.5) Confused Re: Ya know....it just amazes me...

By Todd - jet@jetwetfun.com us Thu 27/07/06 04:48:39 GMT

It gets to me too.  I posted our last update to both forums.  This was a double update with 2 entire sets of free pictures.  I think we got 5 reponses on this forum and zero on the other forum.  So can somebody tell me why I spent about 4 hours picking out all the pictures, sharpening and resizing them and updating the web page?  We haven't put anything up since if anyone noticed.
In reply to Message (23859) Sad Ya know....it just amazes me...

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Wed 26/07/06 15:52:45 GMT

...like post #23844 can generate so much response, when MK's Flav's and my post's below generate nothing Sad Just boggles my mind to the point of why fucking bother with it anymore. I try to tell myself to not pay attention to the lack of responses and I tell y'all too. But I'm finding out more and more that I just can't handle it anymore.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.040 seconds to generate ]