MyWetloook

Message # 23763.1.2

Subject: Sad Re: Re: new website

Date: Sat 22/07/06 12:48:00 GMT

Name: A Nonny Mouse uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

No, it's not just you.  Judging by the comments, the photos must be great, but to see them I'd have to install Flash, and to do that Adobe is insisting that I install Yahoo toolbar, and I already have a different toolbar installed, and I don't want to risk screwing up my system with conflicts.  So I don't get to see the pictures.  Sigh.

The technology today is so flashy (if you'll pardon the bad pun) that it's easy to get caught up in it, but every time you start relying on a glitzy new do-hicky you're making the Web more complicated, and the Web already confuses or frustrates the user far too often.  I have yet to see a web site that I cared about which actually needs things like Flash.  The vast majority can be done very nicely with HTML and jpg files and simple links, and even something as cool as Google maps somehow manages to provide all its functionality with nothing more than a bit of Javascript.

I realize that people are worried about viewers right-clicking to save all the pictures, but remember that anybody who has a "Prnt Scrn" key (i.e. everyone) can save the pictures anyway.

A famous quote here might be relevant:  "There's an old story about the person who wished his computer were as easy to use as his telephone. That wish has come true, since I no longer know how to use my telephone."  -Bjarne Stroustrup

I'm sorry to sound so negative, because I really do appreciate all the great material that is posted here.  It's just that my job is to make the Web so easy for my employer's customers to use that they don't even have to think about it -- and since I'm paid to be grumpy when things are needlessly complicated, that makes me a professional grump. :-)

And to compensate, let me say something positive:  Kudos to Nigel for his design of this site.  I /don't/ have to think about it - just click on the link and it does what I want and expect.  Great job.

In reply to Message (23763.1) Thumbs Up Re: new website

By soak_ed - soak_ed@hotmail.com de Sat 22/07/06 04:35:56 GMT

Wow!  Some very nice photos there.  My only complaint is I wish you would get rid of the fancy flash stuff and just have the photos easily accessible.  But that is just me.  Look forward to more.
In reply to Message (23763) Hello new website html

By online-wetlook-art - info@online-wetlook-art.com de Sat 22/07/06 04:21:39 GMT

new web page www.online-wetlook-art.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.091 seconds to generate ]