MyWetloook

Message # 23377

Subject: Hello vcr alert - Bob's Your Uncle (Luna de Miel) returns to Spain

Date: Mon 03/07/06 18:15:53 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

This is an alert for those of you in Spain or those in Europe or the USA who receive the international version of Spain's rTVE channel via satellite.

The old "Bob's Your Uncle" show just premiered with a new series tonight....in Spain....under yet another title (just to make it harder for you to find it). If you recall, the original BYU series aired in the UK in 1992 and 1993 and featured Bridal parties in wedding dresses and bridesmaids et al in a sinking boats game in the pool. This show later aired in Spain and Italy, under the title "Luna de Miel". ..and those shows aired in 1993 and 1994. I collected all the UK, and Italian versions of this show (about 25 shows in each country), though I was only able capture 3 of the Spanish shows ( I am still looking for any collectors who managed to save more of those 1993 shows from Spain.

Anyway....by pure luck, I was just channel surfing thru international satellite channels tonight...and I came upon a NEW series of this gameshow....that just started in Spain again. This time they have changed the title of the show again..and so you know where to hunt for it in your tv guiide, this new 2006 series is now going under the the title of... "Hasta que la Tele No Separe"......which translated into English mean...."what a mouthful"....ha ha

Seriously though....here is the show to look for in your European tv guide....

http://www.rtve.es/tve/b/catalunya/index.htm

I am currently taping the debut show as we speak....they just did the "giant spoon" game...where the brides in wedding dresses are lowered into the pool via a giant spoon etc....(a game not in the UK version....but often used in the 1993 Spanish and Italian versions).

It appears to be slated to air every monday night thru this summer.....so just in case I happen to forget to tape this show next week....I hope some of you folks in Spain will tape this show every week and trade tapes with me at the end of the current season.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]