WetlookPro

Message # 22855.1.3.1.2.1

Subject: Sad Re: Re: Re: Interesting continuity error

Date: Tue 06/06/06 22:09:16 GMT

Name: Mike de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Possibly all scenes are staged. ALL girls wear only sandals and are barfeeted. This seems to me, as if everything was arranged. I miss in this scenes really fully clothed girls (with shoes and stockings or socks). In my opinion, if a girl falls in pool fully clothed involuntarily, she will not be happy, because of her ruined shoes.  
In reply to Message (22855.1.3.1.2) Idea Re: Re: Interesting continuity error

By LWB - lucy. butcher@lycos.co.uk gb Tue 06/06/06 11:59:41 GMT

I've looked at the clip over many times and I agree that the first dunking is staged.  That first girl in the pink top (whose bra changes colour during the clip) is presumably a member of the production team and she is being used to demonstrate the prank.  As you rightly say, you can tell she is expecting to go in the pool as there is no look of surprise after opening the door and she is smiling as she is dropped into the water.

But I believe the next girl, in the white blouse and pink jacket, is an unsuspecting member of the public.  There is a look of shock on her face after opening the door.  She thinks she has just managed to avoid falling into the pool when the trap door opens.  She is smiling when she comes to the surface, suggesting she enjoyed her surprise fully clothed soaking.

I think the final girl in the red top is also an unsuspecting member of the public.  Once again, there is a look of surprise when the door is opened, and, if you freeze-frame the clip, there is a look of horror on her face when the trap door opens and she drops into the water.  There is a nice underwater shot of her coming back up to the surface.  She is also smiling when she emerges, suggesting that she too enjoyed her surprise soaking, and she still has the broken door handle in her hand!

The two men also in the clip certainly don't give the impression that their dunkings were staged.

However, I may have got it all wrong as I cannot speak German.

In reply to Message (22855.1.3.1) Hello Re: Interesting continuity error

By ridcully - ch Tue 06/06/06 11:40:26 GMT

Everything was staged ... who else (beside the folks in this forum) would smile when unexpectedly thrown into water?
In reply to Message (22855.1.3) Question Interesting continuity error

By LWB - lucy. butcher@lycos.co.uk gb Tue 06/06/06 07:52:27 GMT

I have spotted an interesting continuity error with the first girl.  She is first shown making her way along a corridor and she is clearly wearing a white bra under her pink top.  But by the time she reaches the final door her bra is now black.  The top and jeans seem to be the same.  How can this be?
In reply to Message (22855.1) Pictures Some Screengrabs html

By xbertx1 - bertel@w4ymail.com de Tue 06/06/06 00:52:56 GMT

There are three Women and two men who fall into a pool. There is not that much wetlook to see. You have to use your imagination.

In reply to Message (22855) Question Question to "Comedy Falle"

By Mike - de Tue 06/06/06 00:31:35 GMT

Hallo!

Unfortunately I have missed the show. I would like to download via "rapidshare". Please, could anybody give me a description what kind of clothes the women wear when they fall into the pool? Do they also wear shoes and socks/stockings ?

Thank you very much,

Greetings Mike

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]