minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 08:43:10 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 22683.4.1

Subject: Great Interesting replies, all of them, thanks -- keep 'em coming :) [nt]

Date: Sat 27/05/06 17:45:29 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (22683.4) Hello Re: (Poll) Wet clothes or wet hair, or both?

By Desert Hawk - us Sat 27/05/06 16:23:49 GMT

It's wet clothes that I like to see.  Wet hair with dry clothes does nothing for me.  Now if a woman were to wash her hair (especially long hair) in the sink, forget to dry it over the sink, flip it back into place dripping wet, and water dripped off her wet hair and made nice streaks and spots on her shirt/blouse, that is something I would love to see, especially if the shirt/blouse had a high contrast between wet and dry.  As you have probably figured out by now from my posts and webshot finds, I really like partial wetlook that produces nice streaking and splattering effects.  High contrast streaks and splatters against a dry background are something I love.  The hairwashing scenario I described above would be a cool way to do it.  

As for the question of whether or not wet hair is a necessary part of wetlook, it depends on the situation.  Some methods of getting wet naturally include wet hair, some may or may not, and others usually don't.  Swimming in a pool definately would.  So would a dunk tank.  Ditto a shower.  Rain would, unless the person were wearing a hat.  Walking across a stream would not.  Neither would a fountain (usually).  A hot tub probably not. Water rides may or may not.  Ditto a hose, sprinkler, water gun or balloon fight, or going in the ocean or a lake or river.  Simply sitting in a bathtub would not, but a real bath including hairwashing obviously would.  So it depends on the situation.  

I might as well address the shoes question here too.  Wearing shoes would be expected with water rides or rain.  Optional with hose, sprinkler, water gun and balloon fights, and natural bodies of water.  Shoes seem out of place and unnatural in pools, hot tubs, dunk tanks, bathtubs, and showers.  

My 2 cents/eurocents/yen/pence, ah hell I collect them all!  Polymer banknotes like those of Australia and New Zealand would go great with wetlook!

In reply to Message (22683) Help Me (Poll) Wet clothes or wet hair, or both?

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Sat 27/05/06 06:35:59 GMT

As part of my plan to update and improve the wetlook page on Wikipedia -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wetlook -- I'd like to know how many of you like wet hair, and whether it's in preference to, or in addition to, wet clothes. For me personally I was interested in wet hair long before wet clothes, and I know other people have a thing for wet hair (e.g. Todd, WIR in particular, and the former site Emerging Damsels).

I want something definitive to write on Wikipedia so I ask please for some input. Does the term "wetlook" require wet clothes? Could a person whose only interest is wet hair be counted as a wetlook lover?

Incidentally, does anyone know the link between "true" wetlook, and "wet look" (typically two words) in fashion, e.g. shiny clothes, hair gel etc designed to make you look wet. I mean, people sell clothes and hair gel marketed as "wet look" but why? Is that related to true wetlook? Do people who like using/seeing wet look products go in for regular wetlook?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]