minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 06:26:11 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 22683.1

Subject: Hello Hair a must..................

Date: Sat 27/05/06 07:47:40 GMT

Name: NaturalBornChaos us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I'm th eother millitant wet hair lover

The clothers are just there,IMO,there could be nudity or bathing suits

Here is what I like for a wet scene

hair somewhat styled if possible,NEVER EVER PUT UP ,starting out dry and slowly getting wet,not getting it all instantly wet within seconds of the shoot starting,saving the complete wetness till the end

In reply to Message (22683) Help Me (Poll) Wet clothes or wet hair, or both?

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Sat 27/05/06 06:35:59 GMT

As part of my plan to update and improve the wetlook page on Wikipedia -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wetlook -- I'd like to know how many of you like wet hair, and whether it's in preference to, or in addition to, wet clothes. For me personally I was interested in wet hair long before wet clothes, and I know other people have a thing for wet hair (e.g. Todd, WIR in particular, and the former site Emerging Damsels).

I want something definitive to write on Wikipedia so I ask please for some input. Does the term "wetlook" require wet clothes? Could a person whose only interest is wet hair be counted as a wetlook lover?

Incidentally, does anyone know the link between "true" wetlook, and "wet look" (typically two words) in fashion, e.g. shiny clothes, hair gel etc designed to make you look wet. I mean, people sell clothes and hair gel marketed as "wet look" but why? Is that related to true wetlook? Do people who like using/seeing wet look products go in for regular wetlook?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]