minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 01:48:20 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 22566.3.1

Subject: Hello Re: MK to the rescue i hope?

Date: Wed 24/05/06 17:02:23 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I did not respond cos there is nothing really much I can add that is good news on this one.

FYI...the good news is....there were LOTS of nice wet scenes in that series.

The bad news is.....almost NONE of it is available on video or in circulation.....that entire series has been "under wraps" for 25 years.....the footage is tighly controlled by the Osmond Family parents....who have refused to released the footage to TVLAND and other tv syndicators for many years. There were aroiund 100 shows made from 1976 - 1979, and only 2 tapes are in circulation....one is their famous "Stars Wars" parody show....made with all the Star Wars cast in 1977...and the other is their "highlights tape" that the Osmond family released on video.....none of it contains the scenes we want.....99% of the material sits in the Osmond family's video vault in Utah. TVLAND have been trying to licence it from them for years....but they will not release it.

This show is like the "TISWAS" saga....i.e. over 300 shows were taped....but only a handful of highlights scenes from about one dozen shows have ever been released.

All we can do is hope someday the Osmond's parents will release their media for a DVD series release.....but for now....it is not available.

MK

ps....same story with the old MIKE DOUGLAS SHOW that aired in the 1960's and 70's......over 2000 shows....and several shows that featured some nice wetlook stuff......and Mike's production company has all the original tapes for these shows....but they will not release any of this media to the general public....they will only licence clips from the shows...to people within the broadcasting industry.....the info is on their site  http://www.themikedouglasshow.com/    We would love to get our hands on some copies of his "simon says" week when he staged his show at Cypress Gardens in Florida in 1967....where they played a "simons says" game around the pool all that week...and pushed dozens of girls in dresses into the pool (see the still photos on JJs site)

In reply to Message (22566.3) Hello MK to the rescue i hope? [nt]

By NaturalBornChaos - us Sun 21/05/06 18:12:51 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (22566) Question Wetlook scenes in the Donny and Marie show?

By Dave Martin - us Sun 21/05/06 09:13:49 GMT

Does anyone on this forum have a good memory? I recall back in the year 1976 seeing Marie Osmond in several wet scenes wearing dresses. Back then owning a VCR was rare

and for rich people only, so I wasn't able to capture anything. -Thx.  Dave

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.001 seconds to generate ]