WetlookPro

Message # 22435.1

Subject: Hello Re: Sita in Selfish

Date: Sun 14/05/06 15:34:43 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I can tell you loads more about the 2nd video. It was one of numerous shoots made by my friend Rusty from Dayton, Ohio. I have known Rusty for over 15 years and I have over 70 hours of his underwater clothing and fashion modelling tapes....just email me if you need more details. I have met Rusty several times and we worked on some projects together at Weeki Wachee springs. Rusty specializes in doing underwater fashion shoots. I first met Rusty back in 1991 when he was doing some interestling stuff with local tv news anchors. I remember one of his earliest shoots was quite impressive...i.e. he set up a fashion shoot at his local pool in Dayton, and then he contacted the 3 local tv stations and invited them to send over their female news anchors to come and do a report on his shoots....and not only did all 3 local networks show up...Rusty even managed to get the female news anchors to go into the pool in their dresses too...and try out a few poses. The outtakes Rusty sent me from those scenes were very nice.

Currently Rusty is working on a film project, to make a mermaid themed series, and has the support of the local film council in Ohio to underwrite his project...cos he mostly produces shows for cable access tv in his area.

MK

In reply to Message (22435) Film/AVI Sita in Selfish

By sjakie - nl Sun 14/05/06 13:09:16 GMT

a remember a music video from the dutch girlsinger Sita. She goes wet in a red dress. I found the video on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LHdmovWsas&search=sita

and does someone nowe where thise come from. I want to see more of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wfs-o-A_8s&search=underwater

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]