minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 27/04/24 00:13:43 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 22250.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: My wetlook fetish and yours - please read this and respond

Date: Fri 05/05/06 04:43:56 GMT

Name: Jameswetjeans ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I remember a few when I was small, my mother always made me wear a T-shirt to protect my skin when we used to holiday in Cornwall.

The best one from when i was about 10 and got me into it, was a cubs and Scouts swim Gala

It was one the leaders birthdays and she got fry a fished into the pool with her Brown scout uniform

In the same night, there were Girl guides too, they had what was called the Novelty race

They had to tie there normal clothes to a pole as well as trainers and then try to keep the clothes dry over the water

Whoever was the driest at the end won, only a couple of girls took the race seriously, others swum pretty fast but had to get their clothes wet.

Best one was a white baggy t- shirt and blue Jeans, socks and trainers, she then had to put the wet clothes over her swimsuit, this was really nice and the blue costume was shining through, I had urges from then on really

At times when I was on my own at home, if my brother was out and my Mum and Dad, I would always experiment at home wearing anything from work clothes to jeans, but I found Jeans the best

The other day my wife was out, the darks needed washing so I said I'd put them in so I put on blue t dark blue jeans and white socks and got in the bath, I'll always have these urges and I had a hard on just thinking about it

I also say Candid is the best form, because more often than not, you least expect it to happen and the beach

Best beach I've been is Bournemouth, although, we are not going this year due to financial difficulties, but guarantee on a hot day, you'll see loads of wetlook,

I go to Blackpool or Bridlington on a hot day, and you'll see some wet there too

Can;t wait till the summer!

James

In reply to Message (22250.2) Hello Re: My wetlook fetish and yours - please read this and respond

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Thu 04/05/06 23:05:04 GMT

hm, good question. Personally, it was only long wet hair on girls that attracted me when I was a little kid. (Of course, I have absolutely no idea why!) As a kid, my mother would make me wear a vest in the paddling pool to protect my skin, and I don't recall thinking much of it. It was probably a few years before I started showering with clothes on to experiment with the feel. And strangely, not only my own clothes, but also my sister's and my mother's (I'm a bloke, by the way) -- I still recall my parents angrily asking me why one of my sister's skirts was soaking wet, but I never gave an answer.

I don't recall even why I did showered clothed -- it was never particularly sensual for me, but I think it felt OK. Or it might have been more sensual at first but the effect wore off. I think it's borderline for me -- like how I can't decide whether spicy food is exciting or just painful. Likewise, wet clothes feel both nice and also irritating, and it also makes places like the back of my neck itch a lot. But if it never felt that great, why did I do it?

There is certainly something to be said about regression -- when our most recent garden pond was placed, and the water was relatively clean and free of fish and plants, I jumped in and played around in the water with my clothes on, and that was fun, albeit perhaps simply because I'd not played in water deeper than a bathtub in many, many years! Well, except that my feet were in pain from the cold (but not my forearms, I was wearing a t-shirt), so I put some socks on too. I was surprised thus how much of a difference clothes make in water, so I have made a mental note that if I ever do play in water again one day (like, if I find any friends ;) that I can use it as excuse that it keeps me warm as it very much did!

Some things for me, I think are a surrogate for a lack of the presence of a girl in my life. For example, experimenting with girls' clothes in the shower (as I'm not a cross-dresser and have no desire to be one), or that I've got hair down to my waist. Getting wet with clothes on is about finding the only way to get wetlook into my life physically (and thus I don't mean the Internet) without a girl for real, although I do desire that a girl would find me sexy when wet. This is not to deny that it can feel nice to shower or play in clothes wet (the clinginess mostly, but also that some clothes are smoother when wet) but I think I'd prefer seeing the wet clothes on the girl's body and be feeling her!

I think it's natural for people of either gender to want to feel attractive and sexy to the preferred sex, but unfortunately my mistaken view is that getting wet with my clothes on would make me more attractive to women, but of course, the general consensus is that women have little or no interest in wet men! And there's certainly nothing else left after that, I'm a computer nerd and we're naturally averse to preening :)

I think you could consider it as, how many people just want to see (and feel) wet girls (or blokes), how many people want to get wet themselves, and how many people want both? I am not sure we've ever addressed that before, with the exception of whether women like wet men.

It's a strange subject ... I certainly don't consider it a priority in a woman, I could live with seeing her naked (!!!) but I imagine that if I found a nice nerd girl, her mind would be open to some fun!

In reply to Message (22250) Read This My wetlook fetish and yours - please read this and respond

By Wet Guy - us Thu 04/05/06 19:54:06 GMT

Guys --

I can remember my first wetlook experience.  When I was 6 or 7years old, a girl in our neighborhood was in a stream with her sneakers on and the bottoms of her pants were wet.  I can still feel the boner in my pants and my wondering: "am I weird?  why do I have this reaction to her wet clothes?"

This progressed as I grew up, and there was nothing that turned me on more than seeing women (and young ladies as I grew up) wet in their clothing.  I can, and still do, recall a girl in my neighborhood getting thown in the pool with her clothes on even though she and I were no more than 12 years old.  I can clealy remember my girlfreinds in high school thrown in or jumpin in pools with their clothes on and the amazing feeling of sexuality.  And all the times when my wife of 25+ years has been wet and fully clothed (all of which I made happen).  Each time, my reaction is the same ... WOW!  How sexy in their wet clothes!!!

OK, so what is the source?  Is this like guys who say they are born gay and just find guys sexually attractive ... a pure natural attraction that we just don't know where it comes from?  Or, is there something else at work here?

I am now 50+ and love wetlook as much as I did as when I was 7 years old, 15, 18, 25, 35, 45 and 50 ... it just never goes away.  The next picture or video of a pretty youg (or older) woman all wet or getting wet on this forum is as much a turn on as when I was young.  I check the forum at least a couple times a day for the last number of years - can this be normal?  I just love, love, love, to see wet women ejoying their wetting!

OK, guys, what is the psychology here?  Why am I so enamored with wetlook?  Why, after 50 years and thousands of net pictures and videos, do I still find this form of sexuality so incredibly stimulating???  

Help me understand guys, am I alone? Or, what is our common thread?  Why of why  do we love the site of a young woman all wet in her clothing?

A lover of wet women of any age,

Wet Guy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]