MyWetloook

Message # 21651.11

Subject: Lookout Re: just curious about the lives of wetlookers

Date: Fri 07/04/06 05:41:00 GMT

Name: Mike us

Email: swimlvr591@aol.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Well lets see here....Im 36, and have loved wet clothes since 5ys also. I use to go play in the snow and of course got somwhat wet and my mother would always get the tub full of hot water for me, and Id get undressed in the water...she never said anything bout it either. I did have a wife for 6 yrs until this past Sept. she thought it would be easier to divorce me than it would be to help pay the bills during the shortfall of my business....I own a small collision repair shop, (and am thinking of changing my job to be a heavy equipment operator), Funny thing is that my business and my house was all put in my parents name b4 we got married....now she dont get shit! She didnt know that. I have a 5yr old daughter who loves to go swimming with me. She wears a suit, and I just wear jeans and t-shirt....I have an indoor pool. She also goes to the lake with me...and where we go, there is usually someone who's swimming in clothes. I dont ever get aroused in public, but only when in private or when the time is right....not around the daughter or anything. As for swimming in public in clothes...I use to be somewhat afraid to, and when I did I always felt wierd, but thats b4 the internet, but now after seeing webshots, yourtube and so on.....it seems pretty normal, so I dont care where Im at, if there's water I will go in with what I got on. I dont give a shit what others think, cos why should I live my life just to make a stranger happy? Lst year at the lake I had on jeans, a longsleeve shirt and shoes...this lady walked by me and said I was probally the smartest one there who wouldnt be burned up. I also noticed the next day (Sunday), there was a guy who I noticed was in shorts the day b4, he now had on jeans. My ex sometimes would swim in clothes, but she didnt like water...period....I had a girlfriend (before her) whos dad was real religious and made her swim in jeans.....But the ex before her started trouble and split us up. I have a lot of regret now...I should have tried harder to get back with her. And thats about all for me.
In reply to Message (21651) Hello just curious about the lives of wetlookers

By maurice - uu Thu 06/04/06 17:09:08 GMT

i was just wondering if many of you (us) lead what our cultures percieve as normal lives? or has wetlook or other factors made you feel different? i think my own life has not been as mainstream as my friends im just wondering if this view is shared by others.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]