Wetlook-Online

Message # 21427

Subject: Hello Thailand Trip - 2 Water Festivals - websites closing in 2 weeks

Date: Sat 25/03/06 16:43:34 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

If anybody is interested in experiencing the Songkran water festivals in Thailand next month, FYI I will be hitting 2 Songkran festivals this year. I will be in Chiang Mai for their Songkran from the 11th to 15th of April, and then in Pattaya from the 16th onwards, cos they have their Songkran events one week later than the rest of the country.

If you have never been to Songkran before and need to know the best places to go, just email me and I would be happy to show you around to where the best spots are to go in Chiang Mai.  I don't know Pattaya as well as I know Chiang Mai.....so if anybody will be in Pattaya and wants to hook up for a few beers, perhaps you can tell me which are the better spots to go in Pattaya.

I will be shutting down my websites for 3 weeks next month whilst I am away in Thailand.(the membership sites will remain open...but all DVD catalog sites will be closed)....so if you need some DVDs you should get your orders in asap...before I leave for my annual pilgirmage to Mecca.....ha ha

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]