Wetlook-Online

Message # 21185.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: TUB QUEENS - Update with Jeanette

Date: Sat 11/03/06 13:28:29 GMT

Name: Markus ch

Email: attendant@tubqueens.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I am sorry I had to do that because of private circumstances. I personally want to keep all for free and share it - but it's an illusion going on with a work like this and having no costs for. I thought maybe better to have a payset from time to time that supports my work then close the project or doing updates once per month. So I invested more than thousand swiss francs until now into that site and was so silly to believe that some viewers would give me a donation as long as the site is free. I learned this almost never happens when your content is free. That's my dilemma.

Markus

In reply to Message (21185.1) Sad Re: TUB QUEENS - Update with Jeanette

By SilveR - il Sat 11/03/06 13:08:44 GMT

hey,

i love your site, but i thought that it is a free site, but now i see that there are more and more stuff that i have to pay in order to view them...

and most important...there are no wet hair pics in the preview pics...so i'm a little disapointed

:-(

In reply to Message (21185) Hello TUB QUEENS - Update with Jeanette

By Markus - attendant@tubqueens.com ch Sat 11/03/06 10:38:40 GMT

Dear friends

Jeanette had a fully clothed bath in my tub in a gorgeous evening dress with shoes, long gloves, handbag (filled with ladies stuff), a poor cellphone - then she has a smoke and starts to drink champagne in the water - but she decides to let the champagne rain all over her face and hair ;-)

Finally she comes out of the water and is chatting again on her silly cellphone...

Enjoy the preview pics on http://www.tubqueens.com - the full set has 209 pictures. Very elegant, silly and - most of all: wet and cute ones!

Markus

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]