minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 27/04/24 03:07:03 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 21152.2

Subject: Talking Re: Fully Clothed Swimming in Italy?

Date: Thu 09/03/06 13:48:38 GMT

Name: ssiei it

Email: ssiei@mail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi there! In my experience wetlook in Europe works in this way: the souther you go, the less wetlook you may expect to find. Not to be taken as a real rule, but still generally true - I heard the same about the US atlantic coast.

It means that Italy is one of the worst countries in this regard - particularly southern Italy. Italian summers are quite warm, mediterranean people are used to the heat and the average italians just take the chance to show off their tanned bodies as much as possible (which is annoying at times, but sometimes it can be nice): on southern italian beaches I've never seen anybody wearing much more than essential beachware.

And beware of fountains in Rome - I've heard of tourists arrested for wading in some of them! Never been to Naples, but before doing anything weird there, consider that it is the unsafest place in Italy, for locals and tourists alike.

So lots and lots of monuments and arts and culture here... but very limited chances to get wet in clothes.

Then where is the wetlook side of it? In northern regions I have regularly spotted some (lightly) clothed swimming at the Lakes (Garda and Maggiore), at some beaches popular among germanic tourists on the North Adriatic Sea (Jesolo, Bibione, Lignano), or along the Ligurian coast. Besides, many northern cities and towns have potentially wetlook-friendly fountains: Piazza Castello in Turin, Giardini Vergani and Piazza Castello in Milan, Piazza De Ferrari in Genua, and also Venice, Triest and others - but really significant wetlook there during very hot weather only.

As for the do-it-yourself part, I guess you will find strict rules against it in every pool, but Italians don't always stick to the rules... and they love tourists - just don't exaggerate. At beaches it is very uncommon, but at least not forbidden! You can do it safely...

Hope this helps,

Ciao!

In reply to Message (21152) Question Fully Clothed Swimming in Italy?

By Bostonwet - us Thu 09/03/06 12:15:25 GMT

Wife & I are planning a trip to Italy (Rome, Naples, Amalfi or ?) this summer; any thoughts on our chances to swim in clothes at Italian beaches or hotel pools? Too weird? Scorn & Ridicule? Get arrested? Or is it not uncommon?...Never been there so I`m clueless, Thanx

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.203 seconds to generate ]