minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 01:51:07 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 19015.1.1

Subject: Sad Re: Re: To Robert - joining site!

Date: Sun 30/10/05 23:27:43 GMT

Name: Robert de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks for your reply. I understand that you aren't able to pay that much money just to be able to accept Visa, I wouldn't be either. I also know how much work it is to run any kind website as I also did and still are doing it (non wetlook related, however). It still is very frustrating not to be able to see some good pics even if you are willing to pay for them.

I also contacted CCBill about the problem that occurs when trying to join using a bank account - this seems to be some technical issue on their side. Didn't get any answer so far.. maybe you could also try contacting them about this.

Oh well, looks like I'll just have to hope that exactly the sets which made me try to join will be available somehow, somewhere in the future again ;-/

In reply to Message (19015.1) Info Re: To Robert - joining site!

By Absolutely Soaked - webmaster@absolutelysoaked.com us Sun 30/10/05 18:01:28 GMT

Yes, I think it sucks too since I'm well aware I could easliy increase my business by being able to accept Visa.  However, CCBill & Visa require merchants to put up a ~$750 deposit to accept Visa because Visa considers adult-oriented sites "high-risk."  Now, I don't agree that my site is necessarily "adult-oriented," but I have to treat it that way to be on the safe side.  The site just barely breaks even now & I have yet to make my initial investment back.  Sometimes, it doesn't break even & I have to pitch in out of my own pocket.  So, there isn't exactly a spare $750 laying around, so using CCBill for Visa is not an option.

I tried going through iBill, however, they were utterly unresponsive.  It could have just been that I was assigned a bad client manager, but nonetheless, they don't inspire enough confidence to trust them.  Why they don't charge the extra $750 for Visa is beyond me, but I'm sure I can look elsewhere, so...

Currently, I'm looking at Verotel and hope to be adding them before the year is out.  The biggest problem right now is time.  I'm a little concerned about how adding another billing company (or replacing it all together) might mess with what CCBill has set up on my server.  I want to know how they will work together & iron out some other details as well.  My full time job keeps the roof over my head and food on my table & with our current project, it demands 50-60 hours/week.  I struggle to keep up with just the updates & producing new material.  Unless someone here is going to pick up my full salary & benefits, my 9 to 5 job has to be priority #1.  I didn't see this project at the 9 to 5 gig coming when I started the site, but I have it now & need to see it through.  

After I've worked out the Visa problem, I do plan on making the removed sets available on an inexpensive cost per set basis, but this will not happen any time soon.  I know that's not what you want to hear, but it's the truth.  When I have some time to look into how to set that up & get it working, I'll be sure to announce it here.  It is very unlikely that they will be sold on CD...so unlikely that I wasn't even going to mention it, but I know there are some who will ask.  It will be even more time intensive.

So, the short story is, yes, I agree that my current billing company is inadequate & that a change is needed.  This change has been slow due to other committments that MUST be a higher priority.  As those other committments allow, I will continue to improve the site.  BELIEVE ME, I want to accept your membership & will be thrilled when I'm able to.  

In reply to Message (19015) Exclamation To Absolutely Soaked - joining site!

By Robert - de Sun 30/10/05 16:38:07 GMT

Will you ever accept VISA? I'd love to join your site (although the best sets have already rotated off) - but no go... VISA is not accepted, bank account doesn't work either: you always have to select a US state, even when from another country, really stupid.

This REALLY sucks!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]