MyWetloook

Message # 18589.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Nightclub Contest/investors? $1,000 first prize

Date: Tue 04/10/05 19:18:37 GMT

Name: wet gooner us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

how about having a wet lingere contest,i don't think they never had one of those before,have they
In reply to Message (18589) Info Nightclub Contest/investors? $1,000 first prize

By Liquidladies/Waterlogged Production - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Tue 04/10/05 18:49:20 GMT

Just a situation I have come across....Several Nightclubs in my region hold certain contest, wet-T ect., but what I want to put together is a contest of the best wet outfit...Either being a wet-jeans contest  or a mix/match of dresses & jeans.....

The first place prize would be $1,000 USD   This is more money than  any club I know of giving away on a contest...If I came up with the money, I  could easily entice the management to hold the even  and of course they would do all the radio advertising to get a huge crowd in and the girls of course would flock in just to try and win the CASH!...Gemini Christmas  1 freakin grank just to get WET..  sure they would and with all the girls participating, comes the men to watch  and booze it up...  Not to mention the pool would stay up after the contest and the drunks would probally fall in...

My question is this?  Plain and simple, I need investors to do this project, I  cannnot gamble with my own cash flow for people who just want freebies.  I need minimum of $25 per investor (guaranteed results or your money back)  By this I could film 2 great hours of tons of girls getting wet competing the the 1,000 dollars, plus any extra..plus still photos..

The investors  get the DVD of the event plus a CD rom off all the pictures which could be over 500 or more.   For those who may be possibly interested you can reply to the forum on this message or write me personally at my e-mail....Again If I can get enough people that seriously want a DVD of this event and pay in advance (with a gauarntee if the event is not held, you get your money back)   I can put this together.  Think about it..$1,000 to any lady is worth coming to this contest...There will be tons of women.  (WK)   

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]