Wetlook-Online

Message # 18430.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Free DVD or Free membership on our 12 membership sites

Date: Mon 26/09/05 12:30:13 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Good points. Taking care of pre-existing customers is a high priority for us too. We do strive hard to serve all our pre-existing members too....e.g.

a) every pre-existing member of wamtec gold gets ANOTHER 3 free dvds every time they renew their membership. You mention a reward for sticking with us...well...I give out ANOTHER 3 free DVDs every time a pre-existing member renews with Wamtec Gold...I believe that is certainly a reward for sticking with us.

b) likewise, on our TZMODELS site, the annual members who stick with us get the same deal too....i.e. 3 free DVDs when they join...and yet another 3 free DVDs whenever they renew as annual members...so we reward our tzmodels members for sticking with us too.

c) on all our affiliated and sister sites like the mostwet group of sites and Leon and EuroWAM TEAM's sites, plus beingwet and other sites we operate....we try to provide the best service to all members by working very hard to shoot and produce "new" and "orginal" media and UPDATING our sites several times each week. You have often heard of complaints about other sites who fail to update their sites and do not deliver on what they promise to their customers.....we never fail our members....we update several times each week.  We have a team of several webmasters....i.e. myself, Leon, EuroWAM TEAM, Dirk, Tracie and they each have their own team of co-workers and assistants....all working on the same common goal...to keep all these sites updated with fresh media each week. This is the best way we can say thank you to our customers.....we have made major investments in recruiting over 20 people who now work with us to provide media to all these sites, and the support our customers have given us, has to large extent been reinvested into building a bigger infrastructure in order to deliver more media to our clients. FYI, we have now leased 4 entire servers to host all these sites...and we will continue to add more servers in 2006 as we strive to produce more media and more updates etc.

Overall, I believe we have provided good service to our pre-existing members....all you have to do is look at the updates page on the mostwet sites as one example....to see how much effort Leon and EuroWAM TEAM have been putting in and how many updates are occuring each week.

We are certainly open to some ideas though. If anybody who is a pre-existing member of any of our sites has some ideas of extra things they would like us to do for them....please email your ideas to myself or Leon or EuroWAM TEAM (please don't take up space by posting them on Nigel's forum) and we will see what extra things we can do for you. Like I said...I already give away free DVDs to every renewal on 2 of my websites. What other things would you like us to do for you....let us know...and we will see what is feasible. One possible idea might be....if you belong to a site where you want to see the girls wear a particular kind of outfit and getting wet.....if you can ship the outfit to Tracie or Leon or EuroWAM TEAM, then perhaps we can get one of our girls to soak it for you.

Thanks for your feedback

MK

In reply to Message (18430.1) Hello Re: Free DVD or Free membership on our 12 membership sites

By Dripster - elysian@hotmail.com uu Mon 26/09/05 01:07:00 GMT

Hey, great idea!

I know i dont post much only a couple i think but i look here everyday but have to say this:

NOW! please dont take this the wrong way but its always the same trying to get new customers, BUT what about the the ones that have been members for a while, nobody wants to look after us!!!!not even something as simple as an email to say thanks for 'sticking with us' Like i say its not a major moan coz if we want to view we will join.

We are here you know!!!

Keep up the great work, its fantastic and covers everything i enjoy

One of the many silent ones!

In reply to Message (18430) Hello Free DVD or Free membership on our 12 membership sites

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 25/09/05 16:26:32 GMT

Website: http://www.wamtec.com/entrance/memberoffer/memberoffer.html

FYI thanks to all those folks who belong to various sites in our family of membership sites ...

www.wamgold.com

www.tzmodels.com

www.leonmoomin.net

www.mostwam.com

www.wetrom.com

www.heelsnlegs.com

www.wetlookunleashed.com

www.mostwet.com

www.beingwet.com

www.uwfans.com

www.ebpvideos.com

www.MostWet.com

We recognize that many of you like you join more than one of our sites, and because our sites are spread across different servers and different membership databases, we are not yet able to implement a global discount system that can link all the sites together. Therefore, to reward those folks who join more than one of our sites we are now offering a free DVD to anybody who joins 2 of our sites, and for anybody joining 3 of our sites, they can now choose a 4th membership site for free.

The details of this special offer program are here ...

http://www.wamtec.com/entrance/memberoffer/memberoffer.html

This offer applies to all new sign ups from Septh 25th onwards.

Thanks for your support.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]