MyWetloook

Message # 18075.1

Subject: Great Re: remembering Crystal Beach

Date: Tue 06/09/05 14:00:14 GMT

Name: stan_53 ca

Email: evodepelletier@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
That thrue Paul i visit many time in early seventies the memory i see in this place are great at this time i was a young man and i am in canadian armed forces aviation Thank's for remember Paul

Évode P.

In reply to Message (18075) Hello remembering Crystal Beach

By paul - pauldavis@safe-mail.net ca Mon 05/09/05 18:41:22 GMT

Crystal Beach amusement park closed 15 years ago this week, after 101 years.  When it was open it was the best place to see wetlook in Southern Ontario.  

The most memorable day I had was a Saturday in June 1979.  It was Cheektowaga day-at that time Crystal Beach had buses in various communities one day a year for each community. Cheektowaga is a polish area, so the girls were very ethnic, blue-eyed; and because it was early in the season many did not expect to swim.

One could always expect a couple of girls in the water with jeans, and dozens with cut-offs but on this day there were dozens with jeans.  the two mostmemorable were Kathy and Lisa.

Kathy was wearing new jeans, and a light blue shirt; Lisa had on very worn jeans and a white shirt. They went to the water's edge, rolled up their jeans and stood at the edge for a while.  then they sat down on the beach.  Soon Kathy took off her shirt, and revealed a bikini top underneath.  At that point I assumed they had swimsuits so I looked away for a while.  To my surprise a few minutes later they were back at the waters edge, their purses, sandels, and Kathy's shirt left on the beach.  At some point Kathy unrolled her jeans and the bottoms were now wet.  they asked me how long it would take to dry (I was wearing a fake cut-off style swim trunks) and I told them not long.  Lisa then unrollled her jeans and both of them waded in above their knees.  They stopped there and we talked for a while.  Then Lisa looked at her jeans and thought it would be less noticable if she went in up to her waist.  Kathy resisted but eventually followed.  Then Lisa dived in all the way.  Kathy still resisted, saying first she did not want her underwear to get wet, but she went in up to her waist.  She splashed water on her bikini top, and I splashed in on her back as she did not want her hair wet. After a while they got out, borrowed a towel, and dried off a bit.  Then they went to catch the bus back to Cheektowaga, hoping no one would notice they were still wet.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]