minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 10:32:39 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 17451.2

Subject: Bouncing Re: 2 Clips for y'all on the home page!

Date: Mon 01/08/05 23:19:12 GMT

Name: Spontaneous us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Nice Constantine clips WETINRED!  Certainly those were the ones I paused on.  The other thing I really loved about this scene was the dialog, believe it or not!  Keanu Reeves convinces Rachel Weisz (a cop trying to solve a murder--her sister I think) that to solve it, she needs to experience it, and somehow water is a conduit to the evil past.  He fills a bathtub, then turns it off.  She dramatically steps to the tub, removes her coat and purse, then awkwardly asks Keanu if she has to take all of her clothes off.  In a pregnant dramatic pause, he considers, to point that at least twice she embarrassedly asks for an answer.  He finally says clothed is fine.  She steps in and kneels down.  He explains that she must be fully submerged to get the full effect, to her visual dismay, but she does it anyway because she needs her answers.  Immediately her blouse reveals her black bra as you can see in the first picture.  She starts thinking that Keanu is trying to drown him and struggles but soon views the murder and  "explodes" out of the tub, as in the second picture below.  In frame advances around that scene and the running scenes you can see wonderful nipple shots through her sheer wet bra.  There isn't much dialog to speak of after she dunks herself, but there are a few shots of Rachel (playing her sister) in a white gown in a pool but I don't recall much being revealed.
In reply to Message (17451) Film/AVI 2 Clips for y'all on the home page!

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Mon 01/08/05 21:55:53 GMT

1.Rachel Weisz from the 2005 horror/thriller, "Constantine" 20.2mb---3:10

2.From Naples, Fla. Another from the tv series, "The Swamp Buggy Queen" (No Sound) 5.62mb---0:37

wir Peace Man

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]